Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 06:39 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,266,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Sharyl Attkisson: E-mail shows State Dep’t knew the day after the Benghazi attack that jihadis were behind it « Hot Air

Im wondering if the Obama Admin and State Dept just botched it all out of desperation because through the first 24-48 hours, getting intel and what not, that they knew they screwed up. I mean, you had an Ambassador in a place that had been attacked and wanted more security on the anniversary of 9/11 poorly secured! They screwed up before it even happened. Then they got desperate because it was an election year, and they could not dare fess up to their screw ups because of that.

Boggles the mind that two years later, Obama still hasnt said where he was that night and what we was doing. He clearly wasnt concerned because he wasnt in the situation room. That friggin dork that was on Fox news last night was there, but our damn President couldnt be?! Why? Just what was he doing that was so important? Getting ready for his stupid fund raiser?
I think this is most likely - they panicked. Hillary Clinton panicked because it was on her watch and she knew that she had hung Stevens out to dry and Obama panicked because he is President "I did't know" and reactionary to all situations. Bottom line is probably that neither one of them is actually running the show. My best guess is that Patrick Kennedy in the State Department is the "bad guy" and John Brennan in the Administration were the front people who actually were running the operation.

They were able to manipulate the Secretary of State and the President of the United States on Political grounds to "save them". None of any of this is anything close to "impeachable, and that's all coming from people who are clueless, BUT it does point out their total incompetence of leadership - and that is important. Obama was hiding in a corner somewhere in the White House and sucking his thumb - we have no idea what Hillary Clinton was doing, but she has a lot more experience in damage control.

I think she blew it on this one - she should have just blown the Administration in and will probably regret that she didn't do so. Panetta actually said in testimony that they could "do anything, because they couldn't guarantee that there would be no casualties". Think about that for a minute.

This nation stands by and allows US Citizens to be assassinated and murdered because we are "afraid".
Since when? Since this crew took over and are too cowardly to act when necessary.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:46 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
I find it amazing that so many of the liberal partisans have become the polar opposite of what they were just 40 years ago. It took nearly three years to get all the pieces in the Watergate scandal, and nobody died in that one. Now we have what appears to not only be a cover-up but a coordinated rewriting of what transpired to protect votes.

That email, Vietor's "Dude" moment, Pelosi's bizarre "Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?" rant, and the conga line of Democrats flooding main scream media to downplay and spin this thing only makes me think that is exactly what they did.

This administration has always felt nixonian the way they operate.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Obama was hiding in a corner somewhere in the White House and sucking his thumb - we have no idea what Hillary Clinton was doing, but she has a lot more experience in damage control.

I think she blew it on this one - she should have just blown the Administration in and will probably regret that she didn't do so. Panetta actually said in testimony that they could "do anything, because they couldn't guarantee that there would be no casualties". Think about that for a minute.

This nation stands by and allows US Citizens to be assassinated and murdered because we are "afraid".
Since when? Since this crew took over and are too cowardly to act when necessary.
On top of all this, she had the audacity to scream "what does it matter now?" She's the darling of the DNC?

How would she handle a Russian crisis?

I hope she knows where Obama's hiding corner is.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:53 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
Quote:
I think this is most likely - they panicked. Hillary Clinton panicked because it was on her watch and she knew that she had hung Stevens out to dry and Obama panicked because he is President "I did't know" and reactionary to all situations.
You have two people that have never served a day in the military and you are going to get a lot of
"I don't knows"...

Old 05-02-2014, 07:26 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I find it amazing that so many of the liberal partisans have become the polar opposite of what they were just 40 years ago. It took nearly three years to get all the pieces in the Watergate scandal, and nobody died in that one. Now we have what appears to not only be a cover-up but a coordinated rewriting of what transpired to protect votes.

That email, Vietor's "Dude" moment, Pelosi's bizarre "Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?" rant, and the conga line of Democrats flooding main scream media to downplay and spin this thing only makes me think that is exactly what they did.

This administration has always felt nixonian the way they operate.

Not to mention that when something is clearly awry the Lemmings come here to defend it.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Getting rid of Obamacare hasn't worked out so well after 54 attempts, so now back to this issue which has been parsed thru repeatedly with nothing there... Maybe they'll also dig up umbrellagate again also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Not to mention that when something is clearly awry the Lemmings come here to defend it.
When you're right you're right

Old 05-02-2014, 07:43 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,557 times
Quote:
I think this is most likely - they panicked. Hillary Clinton panicked because it was on her watch and she knew that she had hung Stevens out to dry and Obama panicked because he is President "I did't know" and reactionary to all situations. Bottom line is probably that neither one of them is actually running the show. My best guess is that Patrick Kennedy in the State Department is the "bad guy" and John Brennan in the Administration were the front people who actually were running the operation.

They were able to manipulate the Secretary of State and the President of the United States on Political grounds to "save them". None of any of this is anything close to "impeachable, and that's all coming from people who are clueless, BUT it does point out their total incompetence of leadership - and that is important. Obama was hiding in a corner somewhere in the White House and sucking his thumb - we have no idea what Hillary Clinton was doing, but she has a lot more experience in damage control.

I believe I see your point and it makes me sick. This all must be exposed to the light of day.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:44 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:

When you've actually got nothing, wild speculation can always be counted on to at least make you feel better.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:47 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
While you speculate that everything this administration has ever done is Manna from Heaven.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:47 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Look--I'm really sorry--I know all you Obama haters are rallying the base with cries of Benghazi and hoping that you'll see Obama impeached, but it is not going to happen. If the House crazies try to impeach Obama, they will experience what Gingrich experienced after trying to impeach Clinton. Go ahead and go to your local grocery store or coffee shop. Ask people what they think about Benghazi and you will get blank stares. The US of A that you speak about is long gone. It was a place where people supported the president because he is the President. The RWNJs have been against Obama since Day One of his admin. That's when the US of A became the US of Tea Party wingnuts. And yes, Nixon should be vilified. He presided over all kinds of real criminal activities. His admin personnel went to jail. The world is more complicated these days and I guaranty you that the country will not support impeaching Obama. Like I said--cry wolf and nobody takes you seriously. Just ask the birthers.
Are you really trying to compare the break-in at a campaign office with Obama's level of corruption? Do I really need to point out that no one died as a result of anything Nixon did. Obama has years of blood on his hands, as well as corruption.

Repeated LIES to the American public by Obama, Clinton and others in the administration, blaming the Benghazi attacks on some insane story about people being upset about an old Youtube video. I think they assume the entire American public is as gullible as Obama voters.

Fast and furious-Americans and Mexicans died as a result of his illegal funneling of guns to Mexican drug cartels.

Benghazi-4 Americans dead due to the incompetence of this administration, with no efforts made to save them. Worse, the men that begged to go to the rescue were ordered not to by this corrupt administration.

Using the IRS, EPA and BLM to attack political opponents.

Illegally seizing phone records from a broadcast organization.

Spying on American citizens w/o a warrant, and the dramatic expansion of such actions since taking office.

Shall I go on? Nixon was a boy scout in comparison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies