U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-02-2014, 12:35 PM
 
10,543 posts, read 12,009,323 times
Reputation: 2798

Advertisements

"Appears that U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy will head a newly formed special committee to look at the 2012 terrorist attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. "

"News of the committee came soon after Secretary of State John Kerry was subpoenaed to testify before Congress about the department's response to information requests about the attack."



Read more here: Reports: Trey Gowdy to head Benghazi panel | The Buzz | The State

 
Old 05-02-2014, 12:36 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
702 posts, read 610,188 times
Reputation: 932
Excellent use of his time. Maybe next they can investigate chemtrails and what type of cigar was Clinton's favorite.
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:00 PM
 
3,792 posts, read 1,889,209 times
Reputation: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
Excellent use of his time. Maybe next they can investigate chemtrails and what type of cigar was Clinton's favorite.
Satire gota love it baby.
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:19 PM
 
Location: Spokane, WA
1,990 posts, read 2,149,113 times
Reputation: 2363
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
Excellent use of his time. Maybe next they can investigate chemtrails and what type of cigar was Clinton's favorite.
Hilary smokes cigars?
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:34 PM
 
10,908 posts, read 6,096,974 times
Reputation: 5884
Thank God! A special committee to probe the very important question of who created what talking points when. I'm so relieved that there is nothing more pressing in the country that needs our elected representatives' attention.
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:38 PM
 
10,543 posts, read 12,009,323 times
Reputation: 2798
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Thank God! A special committee to probe the very important question of who created what talking points when. I'm so relieved that there is nothing more pressing in the country that needs our elected representatives' attention.
That and the answer to the rest of these questions:

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,649,398 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
That and the answer to the rest of these questions:

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi
Each and every one of them equally inane and trivial, most of them already answered.
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:49 PM
 
10,543 posts, read 12,009,323 times
Reputation: 2798
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Each and every one of them equally inane and trivial, most of them already answered.
Good, then he should be finished soon.
 
Old 05-02-2014, 01:50 PM
 
10,908 posts, read 6,096,974 times
Reputation: 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Each and every one of them equally inane and trivial, most of them already answered.
Well, we know for sure that Gowdy has HIS talking points down pat. He hit every single one of them. Looks like another wasted summer in Congress. Oh, well, it will keep the House Republicans from other important things, like voting to defund Obamacare another 54 times. And it will be just as ineffectual.
 
Old 05-02-2014, 02:02 PM
 
10,543 posts, read 12,009,323 times
Reputation: 2798
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Well, we know for sure that Gowdy has HIS talking points down pat. He hit every single one of them. Looks like another wasted summer in Congress. Oh, well, it will keep the House Republicans from other important things, like voting to defund Obamacare another 54 times. And it will be just as ineffectual.
Good. I was afraid Senator Reid was going to have his time taken with that and not be able to talk about the Washington Redskins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top