Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you always supported gay marriage?
Yes, I have always supported gay marriage 88 41.71%
No, I've only in recent years changed my mind became a supporter 34 16.11%
No, I don't like it, but I no longer oppose it because opposing it is a lost battle 7 3.32%
No, and I still oppose gay marriage 48 22.75%
Other (please state) 34 16.11%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 11:19 PM

10,072 posts, read 5,685,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
God also said a bride who isn't a virgin should be stoned to death. Do you hang out at weddings with a pocketful of rocks, or is it just the same sex marriages that have your knickers in a knot?
OT law doesn't apply to Christians. Get educated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2014, 11:22 PM

Arkansas just declared the ban on SSM to be unconstitutional. RIP America. The youth of America have been so brainwashed with secular liberalism which has taken away the importance of our faith and moral foundation.

Old 05-10-2014, 01:05 AM

2,490 posts, read 2,533,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Arkansas just declared the ban on SSM to be unconstitutional. RIP America. The youth of America have been so brainwashed with secular liberalism which has taken away the importance of our faith and moral foundation.
I hope the Christians can rest in peace for the millions they have killed for religious beliefs. I forgive and keep it moving, but I could hardly shed a tear if they were rounded up and told to change or be killed. It's not the right thing, but it is a taste of their own medicine.

Old 05-10-2014, 03:35 AM

15,082 posts, read 14,259,015 times
Quote:
Matthew 5:17

Old 05-10-2014, 03:57 AM

16,246 posts, read 8,362,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
As long as the government requires you to check certain boxes on their forms to attain food, water, medicine, etc I'm all for people doing whatever it takes to get those natural rights.

Always have been. Always will be.
Since when is the government responsible for providing those things?

Lest you forget, the money the government has to do those things comes from us the workers/producers in this country. When the burden becomes too lopsided the people will revolt.
All one needs to better understand what is happening to them is to picture themselves in a lifeboat. When they see they are doing most of the rowing while others are sitting back and not contributing, things would become clear very quickly.

As to the OP, I'd bet many people will not even answer honestly due to it being a public poll in this current PC witch hunt atmosphere.

Old 05-10-2014, 04:02 AM

16,246 posts, read 8,362,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
I hope the Christians can rest in peace for the millions they have killed for religious beliefs. I forgive and keep it moving, but I could hardly shed a tear if they were rounded up and told to change or be killed. It's not the right thing, but it is a taste of their own medicine.

More proof that liberal = fascist

Old 05-10-2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Matthew 5:17
Matthew 5:18

And if you need a clue, Jesus accomplished it when He died on the cross for our sins. Therefore, "fullfilling" the law.

Old 05-10-2014, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post

Millions? Christian in name only is not Christian. A person who is born again wouldn't have the desire to go kill and rape people. Sounds like you are the one harboring hate here.

Old 05-10-2014, 06:42 AM

1,956 posts, read 3,618,633 times
Quote:
Uh, doesn't the condemnation of homosexuality come from the OT?

And if Jesus died for our sins, wouldn't that include homosexuality?

Seriously, the Bible condemns all kinds of things, from trimming your sideburns to eating shellfish. There's not one word attributed to Jesus about homosexuality, but he sure didn't like divorce. And yet, there are a lot of divorced people out there claiming to be Christians. If God is going to forgive them for their sins, why is homosexuality so different?

Old 05-10-2014, 12:50 PM

15,082 posts, read 14,259,015 times
Originally Posted by jeffbase40

So what's with the 10 Commandments outside of courthouses? I guess they don't apply to Christians, so should be torn down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies