Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 12:12 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,208,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Some interesting information about where SEC Defensive Players of the Year have been drafted:

CJ Mosley - 1st Round (17th Overall)
Jadeveon Clowney - 1st Round (1st Overall)
Jarvis Jones - 1st Round (17th Overall)
Morris Claiborne - 1st Round (6th Overall)
Nick Fairley - 1st Round (13th Overall)
Rolando McClain - 1st Round (8th Overall)
Eric Berry - 1st Round (5th Overall)
Glenn Dorsey - 1st Round (5th Overall)
Patrick Willis - 1st Round (11th Overall)
DeMeco Ryans - 2nd Round (33rd Overall)
David Pollack - 1st Round (17th Overall)

The Gay One - 7th Round (249th Overall)
If you think a player, one major award notwithstanding, who had a 3rd round grade...PRIOR TO THE COMBINE...and fell to the 7th is an anomaly....you simply have never watched an NFL draft in your life.

Your cherry picked stat means absolutely nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2014, 12:22 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,041,552 times
Why do people care? All this ''coming out'' and pro gay praising is getting annoying. You're gay? That's your business and I don't care. I'm straight, anyone praising me? Anybody care? No? Didn't think so. I miss the days when people kept who they slept with to themselves because it's nobody else's business.

This is all about attention really. And if you disagree with it, even just a little, the gay activists and their liberal lap dogs will burn you at the stake. They're only tolerant and open minded to those they agree with.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:25 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
If you think a player, one major award notwithstanding, who had a 3rd round grade...PRIOR TO THE COMBINE...and fell to the 7th is an anomaly....you simply have never watched an NFL draft in your life.

It was just an observation.

And I've watched many NFL drafts. I watched a majority of one just this weekend.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:35 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,041,552 times
Quote:

He will probably be placed in the NFL regardless of his low quality stats simply because he's gay and the NFL will be bullied by gay militant groups into doing so because if they don't they'll be accused of homophobia.

Don't get me wrong, I am completely fine with gay people playing in the NFL, but there is an agenda being pushed here.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:36 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
and the most hysterical part of your pity party is that you included mosley. the 2014 SEC defensive player of the year. or should I say "co-defensive" player of the year. he shared that award with your butt buddy. pun 100% intended for idiocy.
Why is is hysterical that my list of SEC Defensive Players of the Year was accurate?

Old 05-11-2014, 12:38 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,459,775 times
If he is benched, he can always use the gay card.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:39 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Hope he's a liberal and parrots the leftwing line. Otherwise, the left will turn on him in a heartbeat.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:43 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
I don't know a single straight man that cried at that news....any that did, I'm sure they are gay.
did watch every day of the draft? many men cried, overcome at their accomplishments, sacrifice and hard work. a real man can express emotions even with tears. perhaps when you have what it takes to make it in the NFL you will feel humbled at shed a tear? no, ahh that's right you couldn't compete in the NFL to begin with so no need for tears.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:49 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,746,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Why is is hysterical that my list of SEC Defensive Players of the Year was accurate?
because it wasn't. sam was a co defensive player of the year with one of the players you mentioned. also, this isn't the first time a college player that got an award slipped. sam sucks. pun intended. he's tiny, slow, and got all of his college sacks vs. horrific competition.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:49 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
tom brady is openly gay. have you seen the way his "wife" dresses him?
In that case, let's add ex-football player Joe Namath. Well actually, he looks more like a pimp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies