Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2014, 04:45 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
When I was old enough to get an erection, I decided to use it on women.
Why?

Old 05-12-2014, 04:46 PM

860 posts, read 1,109,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why?
Because women are made for men. Eve was created for Adam.

6,500 posts, read 6,033,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
By trying to keep our work places clean from discrimination and nonsense bigotry?

What type of world do you want to live in?!

Behold, Tilt11's Ideal Work Enviornment:

A black, A gay, a Jew, and some trailer park white guy all work next to each other at the office. The black guy has a picture of his wedding with his wife sharing a passionate kiss. The gay, the Jew, and the white guy walk by and all express how "disgusting" it is to see two black people kissing. You know, gotta allow free speech like that in the work place, right? Because that sure sponsors a healthy working environment! (End Sarcasm)

That scenario is harassment. And it is the exact same situation if you were to spout such bigotry at a gay person.

Most of us on this forum would fire you. You are nothing more than a chaos in the work place and no one should be around that. Keep it to your hate filled church.
Again, you people keep trying to compare this to skin color and racism. Completely different. It is NOT the same thing, not even close. If someone has a problem with two opposite sex people kissing because of their color, its because they have issue with their skin color. I am a straight man. I cant fathom the idea of being attracted to another man let alone wanting to swap spit with him or anything else. So YES, I find it disgusting. And there is not one damn thing about it that is bigotry.

I have neighbors that are gay. Get along with them fine. But I sure as hell do not want to see them make out or kiss, especially the over the top way that this Sam clown did.

5,365 posts, read 6,332,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
OK, when he tweeted his opinion that his employer believes is bigotry, it left his home and entered homes and workplaces around the globe.

That makes it all so much better.
Exactly. This player being fined didn't speak this in the privacy of his own home. He screamed it into the ears of the whole country via Twitter. He basically yelled it right into Michael Sam's ear. All of our ear's in fact.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:47 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
Imagine the trouble parents will get into if a little kid in school says........." my daddy told me the gay lifestyle is sinful "

I sure hope my kids do tell my grandkids that.

The "pc" liberal mantra is............." there is no right or wrong"........." if it feels good do it "

No matter how perverted it is.
Scary, isn't it?

860 posts, read 1,109,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Again, you people keep trying to compare this to skin color and racism. Completely different. It is NOT the same thing, not even close. If someone has a problem with two opposite sex people kissing because of their color, its because they have issue with their skin color. I am a straight man. I cant fathom the idea of being attracted to another man let alone wanting to swap spit with him or anything else. So YES, I find it disgusting. And there is not one damn thing about it that is bigotry.

I have neighbors that are gay. Get along with them fine. But I sure as hell do not want to see them make out or kiss, especially the over the top way that this Sam clown did.
Well said!

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite97 View Post
Because women are made for men. Eve was created for Adam.
There was no Adam and Eve.
I take it you don't believe in evolution, then?

1,634 posts, read 1,208,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why?
Because I have an objective, outward example of TRUE "sexual orientation" and how the parts fit together logically.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:48 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,332,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Hah. Please. You are a bigot, and you saying that gay people kissing being disgusting is absolutely no different than someone saying two black heterosexual people kissing is disgusting.

KEEP YOUR BIGOTRY TO YOURSELF!

Or be fired. Stay in your church.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:48 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,858,489 times
This is BS un-American, a fellow player thought the kiss was gross, well made me wana puke, just my opinion, guess that's un-American now a days, too bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies