Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 01:21 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

As Pogo the possum once said in the old comic strip- "We have met the enemy and he is us!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 01:23 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if zullo chimes in on the topic i actually expect him to contradict vogt. if that happens many a birther head will explode ( not sure that it will shatter the universe tho ).
Nah. Birther's heads are either full of lead or are a perfect vacuum. Both are hard to explode.

Old 05-15-2014, 01:24 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Thumbs up *

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball
The Forgers of Obama's Birth Certificate Are Named!
Excellent!!

Old 05-15-2014, 11:35 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Excellent!!
i'm guessing you haven't read the thread.

among others vogt names a prominent birther as one of the "forgers" and his views are contradicted by the "cold case posse's" mike zullo. vogt's claims are actually detrimental to those who embrace the birther beliefs.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:43 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Ahhhhhhhhh I see...... I thought the ones who made that bogus birth certificate were finally exposed!!

Old 05-15-2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhh I see...... I thought the ones who made that bogus birth certificate were finally exposed!!
exactly what evidence supports your claim that it is bogus?

Old 05-15-2014, 12:52 PM

1,676 posts, read 1,533,680 times
Quote:
Er, what bogus birth certificate? Anyone who seriously believes Obama was not born in HI is simply delusional at this point. I don't think he's a very good President but birtherism is absolutely ridiculous.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:59 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
doug vogt , birther and self proclaimed document forensics expert, submitted an affidavit to the SCOTUS claiming to know who the "forgers" of obama's "long-form" birth certificate are. that affidavit has just been made public and the names are......:

Miki Booth ( very active/vocal birther )
Johanna Ah’Nee ( born the same month and at the same hospital as obama )
Kevin Davidson ( "dr conspiracy" obamaconspiracy.org)
Loretta Fuddy ( deceased HI director of health )
Alvin Onaka ( HI registrar )

Breaking news: Dr. Conspiracy named as birth certificate forgery conspirator | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

even tho none of these people have any experience in either physical or digital graphic manipulation the birthers at birther report are already accepting it as fact:

Revealed: Names Of The Purported Obama Birth Certificate Forgers Unsealed - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

since miki booth is a very high profile member of the birther community i expect for this to cause a civil war among the birther ranks.

absolute comedy gold.

One thing that puzzles me (actually, many things do, but I will focus on one for now) is the reference to an 'affidavit' being submitted to the United States Supreme Court.

My question: is there a 'birther' case before the Court? I was not aware of one. Plus, one generally does not submit 'affidavits' to the Court (save for one declaring oneself 'in forma pauperis', or such). After all, save for one or two exceptions, the Court is not a trier of fact.

Anyway, I have not heard of the Court granting a writ of certiorari to a birther suit.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
My question: is there a 'birther' case before the Court?
nope.

this originated with vogt trying to compel a judge to turn his "evidence" over to a grand jury:

Vogt’s gambit tried and failed before | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

since that failed doug tried to take his show to the SCOTUS.

Vogt filed at Supreme Court? | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

"fail big and go home" seems to be the birther motto.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:49 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
One thing that puzzles me (actually, many things do, but I will focus on one for now) is the reference to an 'affidavit' being submitted to the United States Supreme Court.

My question: is there a 'birther' case before the Court? I was not aware of one. Plus, one generally does not submit 'affidavits' to the Court (save for one declaring oneself 'in forma pauperis', or such). After all, save for one or two exceptions, the Court is not a trier of fact.

Anyway, I have not heard of the Court granting a writ of certiorari to a birther suit.
The Case was (along with another of Mario Apuzzo's birther cases) distributed for conference yesterday. In both cases the appellees declined to repond and the court did not subsequently order a response, indicating that they went into conference already dead listed.

Orders will be published Monday by SCOTUS denying both cases without comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies