Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 07:39 PM

162 posts, read 177,345 times

Advertisements

I say he was profiled by the short, dumpy Hispanic female cop looking for a safe and easy target. SHe saw a middle aged pasty white guy on a bike and figured it was an easy kill. Is this what the average NYC cop looks like these days? She doesn't look like she could chase a perp too far, probably why she is targeting fat white guys like Baldwin who deserves to be bagged and tagged like the hypocritical liberal pig that he is. Bwahahahahahaha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2014, 08:01 PM

338 posts, read 384,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
I say he was profiled by the short, dumpy Hispanic female cop looking for a safe and easy target. SHe saw a middle aged pasty white guy on a bike and figured it was an easy kill. Is this what the average NYC cop looks like these days? She doesn't look like she could chase a perp too far, probably why she is targeting fat white guys like Baldwin who deserves to be bagged and tagged like the hypocritical liberal pig that he is. Bwahahahahahaha!
Your joke actually has some truth to it. It's trademark for LEOs that aren't the bravest, toughest, sharpest ones to target petty crimes and what are normally well behaved ordinary citizens because they don't have the balls...(er boobs) to go after the real more dangerous criminals. Like Barney sitting behind the gas station dumpster popping speeders and people who run the light. Hell, he's written 150 tickets this week.....a great number were rolling stops and 3 MPH over. No warnings, just ego and arrogance attitude.

The problem comes in when there is a robbery in progress and he is watching/bullying high school kids at the school. He's nowhere to be found and the perp is long since gone before he responds and arrives (not by accident).

I know these games like the back of my hand. Maybe they fool others, they don't me.

Old 05-14-2014, 08:19 PM

The guy who just wasted three big time players in a drug raid last week with his suppressed HK MP5SD would have just told him...."Aey.......this is a one way street....go that way". >>>>>>>>>>.

Nothing to prove or hide behind.

Old 05-14-2014, 08:28 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,258 times
Arrested? That is sickening. What is happening to the human species?

Old 05-14-2014, 09:52 PM

1,070 posts, read 739,680 times
If you were that cop you would've shat your pants and turn around, right? This is why New York is such a great place, everywhere else, Florida, Texas, California, the cop would just **** his/her pants and don't even dare approaching a big guy like Alec Baldwin.

But this is New York City: we seen better and richer people following the laws so you Mr. Baldwin, better get on with the program or face the consequences. Congrats to the cop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post
That means when you are done hassling the guy who can buy and sell you twenty times and get you fired.....there's a 10-54D behind you.......

Old 05-15-2014, 08:40 AM

368 posts, read 391,588 times
Quote:
Only in NYC can the local Police be playing grabass with an actor that has the money to make their lives pure hell....yet ignoring that kilo of coke less than 50 yards away being sold
What nonsense. How many kilos of coke do you think are being sold on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

Quote:
, or the shooting or stabbing less than 20 blocks away.
I think you need to know more about geography. Less than ten blocks in either direction from that location puts you in either the East or Hudson Rivers -- and getting to either puts you in different precincts

Quote:
He was riding his bicycle down a one way street the wrong way. OMG...like you don't have anything else to worry about.
No, they absolutely did not have anything better to worry about. A competent police officer deals with what he or she sees or finds right there and then, instead of thinking "I can only deal with rape and murder, even if one is not happening now, and will ignore every other condition that may actually be occurring in front of me, or the fact that there are 30,000 other police officers in this city." Following your brainless line of thought, if a lost tourist approached a cop and asked how to find the subway, the cop should say "sorry, your concern isn't important enough for me to deal with; I'm waiting for a stabbing."

Quote:
You're damn lucky you belong to a union. Your asses would be in my office if you were here.......
Your damn lucky you're not a cop, because your selective attitude about what laws you consider worthy of your attention, and your determination to ignore all the rest, would get you suspended or fired.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWhiteBlue View Post
What nonsense. How many kilos of coke do you think are being sold on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

I think you need to know more about geography. Less than ten blocks in either direction from that location puts you in either the East or Hudson Rivers -- and getting to either puts you in different precincts

No, they absolutely did not have anything better to worry about. A competent police officer deals with what he or she sees or finds right there and then, instead of thinking "I can only deal with rape and murder, even if one is not happening now, and will ignore every other condition that may actually be occurring in front of me, or the fact that there are 30,000 other police officers in this city." Following your brainless line of thought, if a lost tourist approached a cop and asked how to find the subway, the cop should say "sorry, your concern isn't important enough for me to deal with; I'm waiting for a stabbing."

Your damn lucky you're not a cop, because your selective attitude about what laws you consider worthy of your attention, and your determination to ignore all the rest, would get you suspended or fired.
You know nothing of law enforcement and how it works. If so, what determines whether you get a ticket, written warning or verbal warning? It's officer discretion and up to the individual officer in most cases. She could have turned the other cheek, she could have just warned him. No, she plays Bertha Badass the local d*ke that is out to "teach someone a lesson" over something that had little merit in what is called "crime".

Old 05-15-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
If you were that cop you would've shat your pants and turn around, right? This is why New York is such a great place, everywhere else, Florida, Texas, California, the cop would just **** his/her pants and don't even dare approaching a big guy like Alec Baldwin.

But this is New York City: we seen better and richer people following the laws so you Mr. Baldwin, better get on with the program or face the consequences. Congrats to the cop.
LMAO

Samuel Jackson in: The Incredibles VS Die Hard with a Vengeance - YouTube

Old 05-15-2014, 10:22 PM

1,070 posts, read 739,680 times
You posted enough to brand you as part of the keyboard brigade and mythomaniac who believes there are kilos of coke sold on street corners and people stabbed right there on fifth ave. Why don't you just admit you never been to New York and learn about law enforcement from Hollywood movies? Actually don't, it's obvious anyways.

Quote:
You know nothing of law enforcement and how it works. If so, what determines whether you get a ticket, written warning or verbal warning? It's officer discretion and up to the individual officer in most cases. She could have turned the other cheek, she could have just warned him. No, she plays Bertha Badass the local d*ke that is out to "teach someone a lesson" over something that had little merit in what is called "crime".

Old 05-16-2014, 06:35 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Liberals destroy their home states, turning them into police states then they move somewhere it isn't like that and do it all over again, then rinse and repeat.

Agreed

Like the line from Paul Revere and the Raiders "Kicks"-

"............. you see no matter what you do, you'll never run away from you........"

The thing that makes liberal states poor places to live is not the geography of the state, it is the people and the laws in those states. When liberals transport thier flawed political views to other states, they are like a plague of locusts that simply destroys those states as well.

Witness the influx of liberals to CO, MT, and WY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies