U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-19-2014, 09:31 AM
 
20,338 posts, read 9,887,234 times
Reputation: 4396

Advertisements

just shocking!

Exposed: Breitbart Investigative Journalist Proves Birthers Right; Axed By Breitbart!? - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Breaking news: Breitbart.com secret revealed. | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

unfortunately mr johnson never offers up what exactly the evidence is that "proves the birthers right" nor does he offer any proof as to why he was fired by brietbart.com but..... that's what he told orly taitz (according to her) and the birthers seem to be running with it as if it were fact so let it be added to the birther bible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-19-2014, 09:37 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,053 posts, read 29,567,055 times
Reputation: 7830
Wow, someone was actually too far right wing for Breitbart, I am actually shocked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 09:41 AM
 
20,338 posts, read 9,887,234 times
Reputation: 4396
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Wow, someone was actually too far right wing for Breitbart,....
in brietbart's defense he had specifically stated that birtherism was a bunch of baloney. that doesn't matter to birthers tho. many are still convinced that he did believe in birtherism and was murdered because of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 09:52 AM
 
10,983 posts, read 6,126,654 times
Reputation: 5964
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
in brietbart's defense he had specifically stated that birtherism was a bunch of baloney. that doesn't matter to birthers tho. many are still convinced that he did believe in birtherism and was murdered because of it.
With a poisoned icicle dart that dissolved after it delivered its deadly load, which is why this murder was never discovered.

You've got to love the creativity of birthers. It's why they are so much fun to watch and mock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 11:03 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
2,890 posts, read 4,355,368 times
Reputation: 1619
I just love the fact that anyone with an ounce of critical thinking can spend just a few minutes on Google and realize Charles C. Johnson is political nutjob hack, yet birthers and the far right wing elevate him to the status of a prophet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 11:40 AM
 
20,338 posts, read 9,887,234 times
Reputation: 4396
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
.... Charles C. Johnson is ......
i'm actually hoping that someone follows up with johnson. i'd love to hear his response to a direct question on wether he believes any aspect of birtherism. my guess is that johnson got cornered at this event by orly and was just trying to appease her to get rid of her.

i wouldn't fault the man for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 12:04 PM
 
Location: Old Hippie Heaven
18,333 posts, read 8,256,655 times
Reputation: 10696
[quote=wrecking ball;34863812]

unfortunately mr johnson never offers up what exactly the evidence is that "proves the birthers right" [\QUOTE]

Well of course he doesn't - he's a birther!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Where they serve real ale.
7,248 posts, read 6,676,343 times
Reputation: 3497
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
just shocking!

Exposed: Breitbart Investigative Journalist Proves Birthers Right; Axed By Breitbart!? - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Breaking news: Breitbart.com secret revealed. | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

unfortunately mr johnson never offers up what exactly the evidence is that "proves the birthers right" nor does he offer any proof as to why he was fired by brietbart.com but..... that's what he told orly taitz (according to her) and the birthers seem to be running with it as if it were fact so let it be added to the birther bible.
That's what these RWNJs always do. Seriously, it's like play #1 in the Republican play book; just lie and make assertions without any evidence and their stupid followers will fall for it every time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 03:52 PM
 
Location: Montreal, Quebec
15,087 posts, read 12,030,912 times
Reputation: 9717
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
With a poisoned icicle dart that dissolved after it delivered its deadly load, which is why this murder was never discovered.

You've got to love the creativity of birthers. It's why they are so much fun to watch and mock.
Sounds like something from one of Roald Dahl's short stories for adults.
Kind of like beating your husband to death with a frozen leg of lamb and then serving the roasted murder weapon to the investigators.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 11:30 PM
 
4,912 posts, read 2,888,319 times
Reputation: 1251
My God is Orly still calling herself esquire?? You don't call yourself esquire! It's tacky

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top