Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 10:01 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,034,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
I read this story this morning, and its gnawing at me more and more.

These guys are a bunch of savages.

Imagine the news coverage and international backlash If a Christian even assaulted a Muslim At home here. There would be riots, and every news organization would eat that story up.

Vs a state sponsored murder for the crime of being a Christian and marrying a Christian.

Where are all the Hashtags and angry news reporters?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Muslims are off limits.

The only group left that people are free to attack is the Christians.

The real reason why liberals won't attack muslims---they're "Cowards"

Sudan Orders Christian Woman Hanged After Giving Birth | WREG.com
That's like saying ALL Repugs are right wing nut jobs, not all of you are....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 11:15 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,802,433 times
There are many words to describe Muslims. Peaceful isn't one of them. However that doesn't mean they should all be lumped together with the extremists who have gained all the notoriety, as tends to happen.

Old 05-21-2014, 11:21 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,729,413 times
I wonder how the left will lie to themselves when these people set off a WMD is a city on the east cost..

Old 05-21-2014, 11:31 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,423,613 times
"Islam is a religion of peace"
George W. Bush

I love posting that, not to mock Bush because I give him a lot of credit for not joining in the anti Muslim hysteria and for recognizing that Muslim Americans are Americans just like the rest of us

Old 05-22-2014, 02:50 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,077,846 times
Quote:
That's like saying ALL Repugs are right wing nut jobs, not all of you are....
Quote:
"Islam is a religion of peace"
George W. Bush

I love posting that, not to mock Bush because I give him a lot of credit for not joining in the anti Muslim hysteria and for recognizing that Muslim Americans are Americans just like the rest of us

Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....Qur'an

Yup...religion of peace.

Old 05-22-2014, 05:50 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,587,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Not really. I don't think there is any evidence to say Muslims are "more violent" than Christians. Christians have more blood on their hands than any religion.
How so? Christians didn't run a brutal slave trade for almost 1400 years.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:37 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,202,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
Israel turned back Palestinian women and children that tried to run out of the camps. Ariel Sharon knew what was happening and did not demand a stop. Yes, it was a right-wing Christian militia doing the killings, but it was Israel letting it happen.

Also, Israel has a history of targeting schools, hospitals, and even UN civilian refugee compounds.

As for the "Islamofascists," extremist al-Qaeda-linked groups are our allies in Syria, and this is both a Republican and Democratic policy. Al-Qaeda is bad when they kill Americans, but our government finds them quite useful when they're killing Syrian civilians.

Great post.

I am not attacking Israel at all. They are just part of the discussion.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:53 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,389,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
There are many words to describe Muslims. Peaceful isn't one of them. However that doesn't mean they should all be lumped together with the extremists who have gained all the notoriety, as tends to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I wonder how the left will lie to themselves when these people set off a WMD is a city on the east cost..
The discrimination on display is embarassing. Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
How so? Christians didn't run a brutal slave trade for almost 1400 years.
Why would they have to? They wiped out the indigineous population of the entire Western Hemisphere. How about that for a start?

Old 05-22-2014, 09:19 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,265,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Christianity is the official religion in UK. In case of US, Canada and Australia, they are Christian countries simply because of majority of the population identifies with Christianity. In US every single State Constitution mention God.
I always assumed they were referring to Odin. Just kidding, I know they refer to the god of the Jews and their derivatives, Islam and Christianity.

Old 05-22-2014, 09:23 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,368,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
The discrimination on display is embarassing. Keep it up!
Yeah. Saying Muslims aren't peaceful is discrimination, in your view, yet you have no trouble saying the same about Christians.
The hypocrisy on display is embarassing. Keep it up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies