Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 05:01 PM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
In my experience, what's hard is teaching tolerance and acceptance to *adults*!
From what we see from conservatives around here I would say it's damn near impossible!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2014, 05:56 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,741,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanon13 View Post
I guess if a peeper or creeper wants to hang out in the ladies restroom at the mall and wait for prey, all he has to do to protect himself from prosecution is to wear women’s underwear

How sad that parents cannot even allow their daughters to go to the restrooms anymore in public places for fear of what lurks inside
As I've noted before, cross-dressers have been using women's restrooms for years. While I've noticed a few, I'm quite sure that there's been a few I didn't. They were pretty much interested in their hair and makeup, not me - IOW, they just acted like everyone else in there.

I'm sure an occasional peeper/creeper does show up once in a great while in a women's restroom. I doubt that laws against public indecency or unwanted groping will change any time soon. I'd go further and say that the wrath of a bunch of women should not be underestimated.

Why do you think that cross-dressers and transgenders are into sexual abuse?

Old 05-29-2014, 07:30 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
As I've noted before, cross-dressers have been using women's restrooms for years. While I've noticed a few, I'm quite sure that there's been a few I didn't. They were pretty much interested in their hair and makeup, not me - IOW, they just acted like everyone else in there.

I'm sure an occasional peeper/creeper does show up once in a great while in a women's restroom. I doubt that laws against public indecency or unwanted groping will change any time soon. I'd go further and say that the wrath of a bunch of women should not be underestimated.

Why do you think that cross-dressers and transgenders are into sexual abuse?
Spot on.

Nothing will really change. There's no real reason to ban transgenders from using the restroom of their actual gender.

And the laws on the books will still prevent peeping toms from going into either restroom.

Honestly, it's the same type of idiocy that people spouted when Don't Ask Don't Tell got abolished, complaining that gay people would see other naked people in the showers.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:11 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,349 times
Those transgenders are pretty slick. I don't know how they were able to tie there cause to the gays, but it's apples and oranges. I can get behind equal everything for gsy people, especially if they are born that way. But some outcast that decides his dad didn't give him enough attention so now he's going to wear high heels and lipstick? Well, want to act like a freak, don't be surprised when you're treated like a freak.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:38 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Those transgenders are pretty slick. I don't know how they were able to tie there cause to the gays, but it's apples and oranges. I can get behind equal everything for gsy people, especially if they are born that way. But some outcast that decides his dad didn't give him enough attention so now he's going to wear high heels and lipstick? Well, want to act like a freak, don't be surprised when you're treated like a freak.
Trans-phobic much?

Old 05-29-2014, 08:45 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,356,148 times
I've always wondered why gender specific restrooms even exist.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:47 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Default Out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
And the left, along with their Gay Mafia comrades cheer!

Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men
That is Crazy! I am frankly tired of the gay and Lesbian forcing their life choices on other people.

Old 05-29-2014, 09:00 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,447,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ek47 View Post
Yea you're right to be puzzled. Why have any decency customs all? Buncha stoopid puritanz, all ashamed of naked bodies, sex, and making doodoo. We should be free to do as we please, have a nudist hippie commune where we all smoke dope all day, defecate together in the streets, and have a sweaty orgy before turning in for the evening. Damn puritans and their stoopid customs are harshing my buzz man. I just want to take a whiz in the ladies room stop oppressing me cis-scum.
Didn't we have that a few years back during those "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrations....?

Old 05-29-2014, 09:05 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Default Proper Respect!

Quote:
Yea you're right to be puzzled. Why have any decency customs all? Buncha stoopid puritanz, all ashamed of naked bodies, sex, and making doodoo. We should be free to do as we please, have a nudist hippie commune where we all smoke dope all day, defecate together in the streets, and have a sweaty orgy before turning in for the evening. Damn puritans and their stoopid customs are harshing my buzz man. I just want to take a whiz in the ladies room stop oppressing me cis-scum.
I do not know how your mother raised you. But Proper respect and manners are lacking all the way. Respect the difference of the sexes.

The other thing you missing is Ladies Like their privacy and the ladies room is clearly off limits to men. Just the way it is,

Put this way would you have little girl watch a man taking a pea?

Old 05-29-2014, 09:16 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,356,148 times
Quote:
Yea you're right to be puzzled. Why have any decency customs at all? Buncha stoopid puritanz, all ashamed of naked bodies, sex, and making doodoo. We should be free to do as we please, have a nudist hippie commune where we all smoke dope all day, defecate together in the streets, and have a sweaty orgy before turning in for the evening. Damn puritans and their stoopid customs are harshing my buzz man. I just want to take a whiz in the ladies room stop oppressing me cis-scum.
Did you have a bad experience in a public restroom or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies