Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2014, 09:09 AM

1,509 posts, read 1,795,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_of_DC View Post

I'll wait and here from him... nothing wrong with that. I'm not defending or condemning him... I'll wait until all the facts are out. Thought that is what people do in America.
Except Obama has imposed Non-Disclosure Agreements upon those who might reveal the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
I believe their will be an executive order to interfere with investigating the traitor.

If the truth came out, Obama would look like a fool........................again
No comment, just following orders, it's another official cover-up by Obama.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:10 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,806 times
Quote:
Obama made a big mistake by treating the traitor's parents as though their son was a hero ( Obama then went on to praise the traitor)

I believe their will be an executive order to interfere with investigating the traitor.

If the truth came out, Obama would look like a fool........................again
He already looks foolish. 5 high ranking taliban for one deserter? And 6 soldiers killed looking for this deserter.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:12 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
I just read an article that states there is no desire to punish the traitor ..." he has gone through enough" ..........and the state department now states they have no record of there ever being a rescue mission before.

I am ashamed of our govt and you should be also !
First thing, it was just reported there will be NO PROMOTION for the deserter.
Secondly, the parents of a dead soldier were just on the news saying that they were informed (at the time) that their son DIED while searching for the deserter.

This deserter should be transferred to Ft. Knox to stand trial for desertion during a time of war, the deaths of anyone connected to searching for him and if convicted spend the rest of his days in the brig at hard labor.
PERIOD!

So, I guess instead we're being lied to again (as usual).

Old 06-03-2014, 09:14 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Except Obama has imposed Non-Disclosure Agreements upon those who might reveal the facts.

No comment, just following orders, it's another official cover-up by Obama.
Those non disclosure agreements were in force only until the deserter was brought home. They are now free to speak as evidenced by them speaking on Fox news last night.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:20 AM

1,075 posts, read 1,772,535 times
Seems like a fair trade would've involved a post-op Pvt. Manning.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:33 AM

597 posts, read 1,443,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. So, if someone went on a tour of the WH and uttered something about Satan, are they now sanctifying the WH in the name of the dark lord? No! They are just words, nothing more. And if you can really read into the thoughts of anyone when they smile, you should have your own national TV spot telling fortunes.
So would you have the same brilliant logic if someone was standing next to Obama calling out about KKK being wonderful? In your opinion they are just "words, nothing more" Right?

I would be willing to bet that Obama wouldn't have been standing there smiling.

If you read who said these words that I posted, it was a retired CIA agent....not mine. But I guess you probably know more than that agent.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:50 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,414,912 times
Politics and being a Soldier makes for bad beer, I won't go there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's this simple and it will always be this simple.

It's about the Soldiers to your left, and the Soldiers to your right.

And I can prove it.

Look how much the boys gave searching for this Traitor, their lives. even when they didn't like him, and he failed them.

And he threw this one simple concept all away.

It's disgusting and disturbing.

I would have respected him more if he skipped the wire at BCT /AIT at least no one got hurt by his actions.

There is no forgiveness for WHAT HE HAS DONE.

Boys we're killed trying to save him, search for him, and rescue him.

Old 06-03-2014, 10:00 AM

5,251 posts, read 3,609,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
One thing though, with the Iran-Contra scandal, at least Reagan came to the airways and admitted what they did was wrong and took full responsibility.

Yes, he admitted it after he was caught. A real profile in courage.

Old 06-03-2014, 10:03 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefe View Post
Yes, he admitted it after he was caught. A real profile in courage.

Typical tactic of the left: turn the discussion around to GWB or Reagan--like the master, himself, anything to keep the topic on Obama and his increasing number of scandals.

Not gonna happen; wouldn't be prudent.

Old 06-03-2014, 10:08 AM

1,509 posts, read 1,795,550 times
Everybody still remembers desk jockey Valerie Plame and Scooter Libby, but nobody seems to remember the CIA Station Chief for Afghanistan was exposed by the White House ONE WEEK before this AWOL deserter suddenly got traded for five major terrorists.

Oops. Nothing to see here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies