Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 12:22 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times

Advertisements

VA, VA, VA, VA deaths and his press sec. quits,.... the turmoil, the investigations the media all over him.

So what does Obama do, he creates a new story of which will make republicans looks like idiots for questioning his move to get a solider out of prison from some terrorists in return for some terrorists.

Of which was a clear way to distract the media and fox news and others from the VA issue.

Brilliant.

I salute you Obama you are the KING to all your loyal media subjects.

If you look at the events of OBAMA scandals they create new ones they can control :-)

I am not a birther but did you notice the next day after he released his birth cert we killed Osama.

Since Osama's "killing" several team 6 members have died along with the person who singed Obama's birth cert.

Hmmm you tell me who is playing this game and who is watching the stage hands behind the scenes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 12:25 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,387,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
VA, VA, VA, VA deaths and his press sec. quits,.... the turmoil, the investigations the media all over him.

So what does Obama do, he creates a new story of which will make republicans looks like idiots for questioning his move to get a solider out of prison from some terrorists in return for some terrorists.

Of which was a clear way to distract the media and fox news and others from the VA issue.

Brilliant.

If you look at the events of OBAMA scandals they create new ones they can control :-)

I am not a birther but did you notice the next day after he released his birth cert we killed Osama.

Since Osama's "killing" several team 6 members have died along with the person who singed Obama's birth cert.

Hmmm you tell me who is playing this game and who is watching the stage hands behind the scenes.
"Making Republicans look like idiots..."

Yeah, that musta been tricky.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:44 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Obama should just learn a simple "Well, I don't remember" keeps the RW happy and quiet.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:57 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
"I'm not a birther, but..."

LMAO!

Old 06-02-2014, 12:58 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,709,639 times
Much like Bill Clinton, Obama is a consummate politician. His control of his public image, even in the midst of his abject ignorance, is nearly miraculous. Much like the proverbial emperor, nobody wishes to tell him that he has no clothes.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:00 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post

Yeah, it's all a giant stealth conspiracy by the non-American born "king," where Osama is still alive living somewhere, where all the scandals are controlled by the vast new world order. The GOP, and their voters, are all complete morons who spent years falling for it...and Clinton before that.

The only person smarter then the rest is educating us all about the conspiracies (that can't be proven), Obama's scandals, what liberty really means (ie killing, or intimidating with violence, those who disagree and installing a dictatorship)...

Old 06-02-2014, 01:02 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times
He very much reminds me of Adolph Hitler in his actions. Those of you who know your history of 1930's Germany know exactly what I'm talking about.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:03 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Judging by his awkward childhood, Obama likely developed his "master baiter" skills during his early years. It's clear that the years of practice have paid off recently, painfully skinny wrists notwithstanding.

Obama does seem to always have something happen that takes the focus off of his limited capabilities.

A question for all Obama supporters -- where do you stand on the prisoner swap? I'm on the fence on this. The guy was a disillusioned deserter, for lack of a better term. On the Today show this morning, there was a retired colonel who was pretty outspoken against negotiating with terrorists, as it sends the wrong message.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:05 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,709,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
He very much reminds me of Adolph Hitler in his actions. Those of you who know your history of 1930's Germany know exactly what I'm talking about.
Most people who support Obama don't study history, from what I can see. It might shine too bright a light on the present with all its dirt swept into the corners. You'd be amazed at how many liberals I've talked to who think that Hitler was a hated tyrant in Germany and don't realize how much popular support he had for his behavior.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:15 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Obama should just learn a simple "Well, I don't remember" keeps the RW happy and quiet.
Actually, he is so dumb he doesn't know anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies