Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2014, 02:41 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

I don't think its greed its fear if you see what they do to old people with money what will they do to you if you have no money
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2014, 02:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

I think the poster you responded to was talking about folks who cry about how nothing is fair and they demand more of others money is the thing. You want more money then get a better job. If your happy doing what you do then do it. Simple stuff but some can't figure it out.
You are correct. I wonder why Odo took it so personally. Simple stuff folks don't want to get. Why would they when they know that government will confiscate from someone else to give to them. Those are the people who don't have any morals.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
I don't think its greed its fear if you see what they do to old people with money what will they do to you if you have no money
No, it is greed. It is greedy to demand something that of which you did not earn. It never occurred to them to make an "honest" living.

Stealing from others either by gun or by government is thievery and those are the worst of our population.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:45 PM

2,777 posts, read 1,780,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So you speak for everyone saying that leftist don't want more for themselves?
Left= egalitarian society.
Right= hierarchical society.

That's what the terms mean.

The people who want your money for themselves to spend on luxury items, drugs, etc... are mostly apolitical or don't actually grasp how the political spectrum works.

If they had access to better educations, this might not be a problem.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:45 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
You are correct. I wonder why Odo took it so personally. Simple stuff folks don't want to get. Why would they when they know that government will confiscate from someone else to give to them. Those are the people who don't have any morals.
It is the end of society. Who was if Franklin I think had a quote something along the lines once folks figure out they can vote themselves money the republic is dead. Well we are here and that is happening and our politicians are just as happy to trade tax dollars to these folks for votes. How did we get here? Old Joe should have outed all the commies back in the day.......that was the final stand.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:47 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
[quote=Odo;35147651]Left= egalitarian society.

The people who want your money for themselves to spend on luxury items, drugs, etc... are mostly apolitical or don't actually grasp how the political spectrum works.

If they had access to better educations, this might not be a problem.[/quote]

Folks who want your money? It is THEIR money that is being stolen. OUR money to be handed out for votes.

Who runs that education system.........same folks who want to steal our money.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post
Left= egalitarian society.

If they had access to better educations, this might not be a problem.
As Kuchief25 posted

"OUR money to be handed out for votes. Who runs that education system.........same folks who want to steal our money."

remember when this lady, Peggy Joseph, was so happy, she thought Barack Obama will pay for her gas, mortgage, and who knows what else.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I preach to my kids to make sure your happy in life. All that matters. If your happy working at the quik trip so be it as long as you can pay your bills. Sure I want the best for em but some are happy doing their thing no matter what.

I think the poster you responded to was talking about folks who cry about how nothing is fair and they demand more of others money is the thing. You want more money then get a better job. If your happy doing what you do then do it. Simple stuff but some can't figure it out.
It's unfair AND untrue to label all leftists as entitled and lazy. Entitlement and laziness doesn't relate to politics at all and if someone doesn't understand the difference between egalitarianism and 'free money' then you can't blame the true leftists for that.

Old 06-08-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post
It's unfair AND untrue to label all leftists as entitled and lazy. Entitlement and laziness doesn't relate to politics at all and if someone doesn't understand the difference between egalitarianism and 'free money' then you can't blame the true leftists for that.
But you didn't have a problem with Democratic politicians and liberal media calling the right terrorist.

You don't have a problem Obama and Liberal Liz Warren demonizing small business owners, doctors, high income people who busted their butts to get their. You had not problem with Obama and other Democrats demonizing them and falsely referring to them as if they were the uber rich so you would support him as he confiscated more of their money. Why, because you don't understand the difference between income and wealth.

Old 06-08-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
As Kuchief25 posted

"OUR money to be handed out for votes. Who runs that education system.........same folks who want to steal our money."

remember when this lady, Peggy Joseph, was so happy, she thought Barack Obama will pay for her gas, mortgage, and who knows what else.

So wait, you don't think education is a good thing?

And that lady is a perfect example of what I mean by apolitical.
She's not a leftist-- she's poor, uneducated and desperate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies