Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2014, 08:17 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

Ok. I got it.
She's going to run because she has a big behind and is going to your kids to eat slop, but you all are going to turn out in droves and defeat her with your big talk. Okey doke. Don't hold your breath until she declares. Or do, and it will be a favor for the rest of us.

Mrs. Obama isn't going to run for anything. She will be very happy to retire and finish raising her kids.

All of this talk is nothing but sewer gas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2014, 08:17 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Wow, some of you are in full force tonight. It's just a speculation, and very doubtful, yet let's start the attack on her looks. I think some of you are just kids trying to be grown ups posting lol Either that or you never grew up

Old 06-06-2014, 08:20 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post

BTW, the First Family's vacations are not and never have been paid for by the taxpayer. Nothing has changed in that regard with this family.

Surely, you jest.

With More Vacation Days and Separate Travel, Price of Obama

If taxpayer money was human flesh, the Obamas would be cannibals.

Old 06-06-2014, 08:26 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
She'd have no power or influence in the Senate without a bunch of years and seniority under her belt. Not sure why this would be appealing to her.

Old 06-06-2014, 08:32 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
She'd have no power or influence in the Senate without a bunch of years and seniority under her belt. Not sure why this would be appealing to her.
True. Like her husband, come 2017, she can do pretty much what she darn well pleases.

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
I can't believe the blind hatred. If you don't want to vote for her, don't. But she's obviously a qualified candidate.
How is she "obviously qualified"? Because she's the First Lady?

What are her accomplishments in the past decade that make her a qualified candidate?

Remember, meaningful EXPERIENCE makes you a qualified candidate.

It takes more than "can she fog a mirror?" to actually be a qualified candidate. I see nothing in her past -- going way, way back -- that makes me say "yes, she's a qualified candidate".

Haters aren't good, but blind sycophants are even worse.

335 posts, read 503,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I'm pretty sure it would be the woman running, not the woman's ass.

But keep it up...show your unmitigated misogyny.
Really! In 2014 people still talking about the size of her backside. How incredibly stupid. I'm not a fan of Michelle Obama but I am a woman and I find these posts to be incredibly bizarre. I also happen to agree with her platform on diet and health.

Old 06-06-2014, 08:39 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
How is she "obviously qualified"? Because she's the First Lady?

What are her accomplishments in the past decade that make her a qualified candidate?

Remember, meaningful EXPERIENCE makes you a qualified candidate.

It takes more than "can she fog a mirror?" to actually be a qualified candidate. I see nothing in her past -- going way, way back -- that makes me say "yes, she's a qualified candidate".

Haters aren't good, but blind sycophants are even worse.
If she decides to run, the voters in her district will decide whether she meets their standards. I don't know of any state constitution that requires particular life experiences to qualify for office, and the federal Constitution doesn't. Citizenship and minimum age - that's it.

Edited to add - Oh I think a prior felony would also be a legal disqualification, but I can't remember for sure.

And another addition - would I vote for her in a primary? depends on who else is running. In a final? Probably, as it's been a long time since a big name R appealed to me. I always thought the wrong Dole ran against the wrong Clinton.

Old 06-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Because she has no qualifications.

Maybe on my next resume I should put who I am married to as a qualification right next to I make children eat ****ty food.
More qualifications than Rand Paul.

Old 06-06-2014, 08:46 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,440,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The fat ass who's fixated on weight so she is telling the kids what they can eat. Did you ever go to dinner with one of those types. You order a nice juicy steak and they get this sparse looking salad and they are still fat.
What are you talking about? Michelle Obama isn't fat...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies