Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 04:25 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittsburghFan View Post
So where is this major city you live in that allows this? What is its name?
When did he say it was a major city? Do post offices and banks not exist in small towns?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2014, 04:26 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Hey Chucksnee, you are the one who said you'd rather see the white guys and not the black (paraphrase). I asked you what the difference between the two groups are. The only difference I see is race. I don't know what you see. That's why I asked.
You paraphrasing are not my words.....You cannot provide anything I said that can support your words...

That's o.k. though...you can spin anything you need to attempt to suit you argument, but you fail....

Old 06-08-2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Problem is: *Everyone* is a 'law-abiding citizen' right up until the moment when they are not. It's not like there's some bright line between those who have no intention to commit a crime ever and those who think they'd quite like to do so tomorrow.
Yep....that includes everything under the sun also....not just having a gun....

Old 06-08-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Tell you what, when someone walks into a public place carrying a swimming pool or wielding a prescription drug that they could potentially use against me, I'll concede your inane response.

Until then, it's just an inane response.
Yet more people die....why do you not care about those people that die that way?

Oh yea....never mind...we already know....:r olleyes:

Old 06-08-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I bet you would if that person was wearing a hoody and walking toward you on a dark street.
Would that be the WHITE Mexican syndrome?

Old 06-08-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
There is no 2nd amendment right to carry a firearm into a private business.

If rifle toting asses keep up their weird behavior, most places will forbid guns on their property. Is that what the gun nuts are hoping for?
And that's what happened...why are you mad?

Old 06-08-2014, 04:32 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
Quote:
I think the irrational fear is in the minds of those who feel they must carry weapons and be preparred to attack.
Man Sentenced To 80-Years In Prison For Vigilante Killing « CBS Sacramento
Are people who keep a fire extinguisher under their sink "paranoid"

Are people who carry a car jack and tire iron in their trunk "paranoid"

Are companies that put life boats on cruise ships "paranoid"

Are people who put a battery in their electric alram clock in case the power goes out "paranoid"

It's called preparedness, not paranoia. Some of us live in the real world and accept the fact that bad things can happen, and it's nice to be able to do something about them when they do. Others want to pretend that there is zero chance of anything ever going wrong. Let them live in their delusional utopia. of denial.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Police get shot and killed in private businesses all the time. Their guns did not deter anyone.

Five reported dead in northeast Las Vegas police ambush | Las Vegas Review-Journal
Did they go there because of *******************GASP***********************

GUN FREE ZONES???????????????????????????????????

Old 06-08-2014, 04:34 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Obviously you must be, or you wouldn't be worried about someone carrying a gun in to a restaurant.

To get people like you to get their panties in a bunch. They've certainly accomplished their goal.

You believe every lie you're told, or just the ones that suit your agenda?

Why would the employees run in fear to the freezer when infact the group that carried in called ahead of time to make sure it would be ok, as they do with all the businesses they enter?
What is the point of a group taking in long rifles to a restaurant? They are acting like children. Someone carrying a firearm with that mentality is scary!

Old 06-08-2014, 04:35 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did they go there because of *******************GASP***********************

GUN FREE ZONES???????????????????????????????????
They knew it was not gun free because policemen carry guns and police were there............................................. ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies