Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2014, 07:21 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Kwame Kilpatrick used the same words as Obama often has used " let me be clear" and we know how Kwame has ended his career and Obama has showed us that in many cases things were not as he portrait them like with Obamacare and when he as a Senator was part of the committee for the VA and many other times they turned out to be different than the honest truth.

When we have tenants using the G_d word in an email or conversation that is nowadays the same as other red flags we have like "you should have no concerns I always leave the place in better improved conditions than when I move in" ....

Not one good tenant ever used the G_d word to convince us since they are doing the right thing. We have many agents and tenants and owners who are religious and live accordingly but the ones who feel the need to use that word more than once all have shown to do the opposite and not to be trusted.

The minute we hear the name of G_d in a contest other than in a conversation about religion or going to church or for a wedding, funeral, etc. we know what will happen next or sooner than later. The last ones eviction paperwork was signed by a judge within 14 days since our court system over here moves pretty fast when tenants don't pay. We got many times over how they would promise in the name of G_d that they were to be trusted.

I just watched American agreed about major Kwame Kilpatrick and he was shown in an interview denying all the accusations of an affair and fraud and used the same words..."let me be clear" and he is now a convicted felon.

Please don't think I'm under the impression that the president is a criminal in the word of the dictionary or in any other way but I do believe that his actions are costing society a lot and now Americans are in danger wherever they travel due to the release of war criminals without even going for the legal route of getting approval. It seems he doesn't trust people in his own party and therefore made the worst decision he could have made. I don't agree with the president solely on his actions and what he stand for. It would be nice if Dr. Ben. Carson would run for the office of the president so at least a group of people can't see we are racists for not standing behind the presidents actions and political believes.

What about the pastor kept in Iran and the army person in Mexico and both have never been mentioned as being a person like this freed deserter and it was known since many articles in the past mentioned it as well as army people who had to sign not to speak about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2014, 07:22 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies