Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2014, 03:49 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
What what I see both are equally to blame. Both could have walked away at any time. He used the N word many more times than her, and he seemed to enjoy provoking her. Two immature children taunting each other..
He was clearly provoking her and kept talking. There is something wrong with her mentally, and he is enjoying it, lookig for attention by filming her and posting it to social media. The kids are now exposed to the world as well thanks to him and their nut job mother. Idiots.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:03 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,828,036 times
My my, some people.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:05 PM

16,587 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
What I really think should happen to this woman would prob get me banned, but this is one sick...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am curious what you think should happen to her
While we probably agree that her behavior was juvenile, racist, vulgar, ignorant, etc., I do not see where any laws were broken unless she made a threat(which I could not tell for certain). Certainly it is sad when kids are exposed to anything like this, but the racism that stands out is only one aspect of the bad things the kids were forced to witness.

On a side note, I do not understand what the heck caused the whole situation in the first place. Granted this woman sounds unhinged so it probably did not take much, but the narrator claimed all he did was "start his car". She claimed he "scared her kids",and neither seem to make much sense based on the video.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:10 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
It also says the person taking pictures can NOT cross the line of INTIMIDIDATION.
She was the only one trying to use intimidation, by telling him she was calling her husband to come and f-ing kill him, telling him the the cops wouldn't help him because she stripped for them.

I saw no attempt at intimidation on the man's part. It was all on her side. At any point this woman was free to walk away and take her kids with her.

Someone should actually take her kids away from her. She is an unfit mother.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:17 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It looks staged-

1. Why was the guy just "hanging out" video recording people?

2. Why did the guy continue to "prod" the women in an attempt to elicit a response?

3. The woman's behavior seemed exaggerated and contrived.

4. The "black guy" sounded too educated and calculated to persist in "entrapping" and "exposing" some loser hillbilly. Why bother? I have been called worse "RACIST" things by black people and have walked/driven away from a confrontation.

Just another staged "racism" false flag. Tawana Brawley would be proud.
You aren't much different than what others do in similar circumstances because they aren't looking for the truth. If one actually wants to solve a problem look at the cause and not the symptom. You are criticizing a symptom. The woman was the cause, period.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:18 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
She was the only one trying to use intimidation, by telling him she was calling her husband to come and f-ing kill him, telling him the the cops wouldn't help him because she stripped for them.

I saw no attempt at intimidation on the man's part. It was all on her side. At any point this woman was free to walk away and take her kids with her.

Someone should actually take her kids away from her. She is an unfit mother.
I saw it as wrong both ways.

He started his car.....to leave.....likely....but, we don't know that.

So...IMO...he stayed for the fight.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:19 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,386 times
What a joke...

"I'm shocked that so many white people are apologizing on Facebook"

Why are white people apologizing? White people are spineless cowards. Nobody should ever apologize for something they did not do.

This dude Benning is really waxing lyrical too...jeez. pour it on thick dude.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
What a joke...

"I'm shocked that so many white people are apologizing on Facebook"

Why are white people apologizing? White people are spineless cowards. Nobody should ever apologize for something they did not do.

This dude Benning is really waxing lyrical too...jeez. pour it on thick dude.
Good question.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:22 PM

546 posts, read 817,831 times
I am not sure what offends me more: the woman's blatant racism or the fact this skank is a stripper? That is disgusting...people pay to see her take her clothes off. Also, feel sorry for her kids with an ignorant ho for a mother.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectMersh View Post
I am not sure what offends me more: the woman's blatant racism or the fact this skank is a stripper? That is disgusting. Feel sorry for kids with a ho racist mother like that.
She has a job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies