Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 05:23 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Since establishing a world wide caliphate is the goal of ALL of ISLAM,regardless of which faction,what do you suggest,nuking the middle east?
don't really want to waste a nuke but not bad idea

Old 06-14-2014, 06:14 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Since establishing a world wide caliphate is the goal of ALL of ISLAM,regardless of which faction,what do you suggest,nuking the middle east?
Let's hope there's an alternative to that. Rather than have a world wide caliphate, let's hope something else fills the void left by the collapse of the USA as the world power. I'd much rather have Putin in charge and controlling the world than some Islamic idiot.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:35 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Let's hope there's an alternative to that. Rather than have a world wide caliphate, let's hope something else fills the void left by the collapse of the USA as the world power. I'd much rather have Putin in charge and controlling the world than some Islamic idiot.
Same here,sad to say,but I have much more respect for Putin than I do for Obama!
I won't even say what I think of the Islamic sociopaths of the world!

Old 06-14-2014, 08:00 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Why's that? The "Islamic Idiot" at least worships something they see as a higher power and can be swayed unlike Putin who only worships/covets POWER and of course himself as the ultimate authority in everything.

Seriously though, the only difference between Putin and the Islamist bullies is their language and how they go about killing their own people. Putin has way more finesse in his dictatorship.

Old 06-14-2014, 08:12 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,360,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Why's that? The "Islamic Idiot" at least worships something they see as a higher power and can be swayed unlike Putin who only worships/covets POWER and of course himself as the ultimate authority in everything.

Seriously though, the only difference between Putin and the Islamist bullies is their language and how they go about killing their own people. Putin has way more finesse in his dictatorship.

Not to mention hot Russian babes. If only militant Islam was more tolerant of women showing their skin instead of reverting to some 400 year old ideology of chastity = purity, I'd be all for it. /joking

Old 06-14-2014, 08:44 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Not even close, but you probably have lots of experience in Russia and in Islamic countries, right? You lived there, worked there, speak the language, associate with the people, family, etc.

Russia is leaps and bounds ahead of many Islamic countries in every area. While Russia is far from perfect, its freedoms there are far, far ahead of many Islamic states, especially the grand US ally Saudi Arabia, and even non-Islamic US friends like China.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:05 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:

And Bobama's 'dictatorship' even lacks Putin's finesse!

He has flat out stated that he is going to do whatever the hell he wants no matter who doesn't like it,because he's President and he can! He knows that Americans are afraid of setting off a race war,well I say we should regard that the same as the middle east problem/whatever it takes to solve the problem!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 06-15-2014 at 04:30 AM..

Old 06-15-2014, 06:36 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Not even close, but you probably have lots of experience in Russia and in Islamic countries, right? You lived there, worked there, speak the language, associate with the people, family, etc.

Russia is leaps and bounds ahead of many Islamic countries in every area. While Russia is far from perfect, its freedoms there are far, far ahead of many Islamic states, especially the grand US ally Saudi Arabia, and even non-Islamic US friends like China.
You're right... Of course Russia/Putin are lightyears ahead. Instead of openly beheading people, chopping off hands or stoning people to death for violating some religious book they are waaay more civilized.
Speak out in Russia? That bastion of freedom loves dissent. So much so it's got whole areas dedicated just for that. It's called Siberia. Contest what the government is doing? Hey, that's great... until you vanish.
How 'bout that religious tolerance? As long as it's the states religion you're fine, otherwise PFFFFFT you're done.
Let me ask this one little question. How are the citizens doing in either country? I would say not very well even using the lowest standards.

I could go on and on but I think you get the idea... One kills people up front in public hiding behind (using) religious reasons and the other? You can figure that one out easy enough.

The problem is you seem to be confusing the citizens with their dictators by lumping them together.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:

Islam's "higher power" isn't a higher power we should want to be ruled by. Islam's higher power instructs them to kill all Jews and infidels. Islam's higher power promotes polygamy and the owning of women as possessions. Islam's higher power demands that women who are raped be stoned to death.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Same here,sad to say,but I have much more respect for Putin than I do for Obama!
I won't even say what I think of the Islamic sociopaths of the world!
And with the Obama administration spying on US citizens, eavesdropping on every converstation, supplying military grade weapons to violent Mexican cartels that it knew would be used to kill thousands of people, I doubt anyone could really say that Putin is any worse than Obama.

But -- at any rate, there will be a world power and the USA is no longer it --- so what is the next alternative? Islam? Heck no -- China? I don't think we want that. So it's Putin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies