Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 11:09 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
All of us make mistakes. However, the people who surround this President are fond of telling us that he is the smartest man in the room. It is glaringly obvious he is not.
There is speculation about why President Obama screws up so much. There is a simple answer, he thinks Americans are stupid. How could he not when he tells his supporters that Obamacare would reduce insurance cost by 3000% and they believe him and cheer. He also has a media that will cover for him no matter why would he care.

Obama would be nowhere without the lying. Why does Obama feel so comfortable lying? For the same reason a con man does, he thinks most people are suckers and dummies. A con man has to know his targets to reap his “rewards”.

He is right that many Americans are weak and are vulnerable marks and suckers, after all, he won election twice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2014, 11:12 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,888,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Come on, he isn't an idiot. After all he did pass the BAR. He just isn't a good president.
To bad he didn't stop at the bar and tie one on.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:14 AM

11,758 posts, read 14,644,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
On his offical twitter Tuesday, Obama showed a picture of the moon landing while tweeting how "It's not1963 anymore". Good lord.

I guess his education in one of our "57 states" didn't cover the dates of moon landings.

And people say Republicans can't win in the future......
I'm sure you're right. I have no doubt that he personally types everything on his Twitter feed.

My mail was delivered late yesterday. Also his fault.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
He just isn't a good president.
Pastor Jeremiah Wright preached to the choir and one of them became president.

"God damn America"
-- Pastor Jeremiah Wright

Old 06-12-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post

Why would you blame Obama for your mail being late yesterday? That's ridiculous

Old 06-12-2014, 11:22 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yes he is......................

When he is away from a teleprompter one can see that he is of average, or below average, intelligence. Like Nancy Pelosi, he cannot form complete sentences, fumbles vocabulary words, and meanders in his "explanations".

If you cannot see that Obama is an idiot, then .................... well..................perhaps................
When are you declaring your intent to run for POTUS?

Old 06-12-2014, 11:24 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
I'm sure you're right. I have no doubt that he personally types everything on his Twitter feed.

It rained most of the day in my neck of the woods. I swear that man can't do anything right.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
When are you declaring your intent to run for POTUS?
I don't see him making any such claim. In other words your post is nothing but an attack on the cd member.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
It rained most of the day in my neck of the woods. I swear that man can't do anything right.
Yea, you can't control the climate because the climate will change.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:29 AM

3,127 posts, read 7,627,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysda View Post
Actually, the economy finished tanking under the Dems when they took over both houses of Congress under Reid and Pelosi in 1996. President Bush asked Congress over and over to address issues that would have prohibited the economy crash from happening, but, unfortunately, in addition to the Dem takeover in 1996, from the day President Bush was elected the Republicans had only a very slight majority in the Senate and the Dems would filibuster or threaten same to stop any of the corrections requested by President Bush. You should go into the C-SPAN files and pull up the ridiculous defending of "everything is just fine...we do not need to do anything Bush is addressing" or words to that effect. Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and several others were totally ignorant in defending "everything is okay." So, if you want to get right down to the facts, it has been the Dems stopping everything that could have kept our economy up and going.

Really! What "conservative" health-care plan from the 90's...I thought that was Hillary Care and was certainly not conservative. No Republican voted for Obama Care (aka, Affordable Care Act...which it is certainly not affordable except to those who get it for free at the cost to all the rest of us paying not only ours but all the freebies, too). This ACA is horrible, will destroy America and needs to be rescinded as soon as possible before it does more damage to those of us who have to pay for it, not only in increase in our premiums but also in all the job losses it has cause and the disastrous impact on our economy.

Don't you mean 2006? Bush wasn't President in 1996, that would be Bill Clinton!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies