Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Has Obama's foreign policy been an utter and complete failure thus far?
Yes, 2 civil wars, spying on allies, and Iraq falling into the hands of Jihadist. I don't see how he could do worse. 36 55.38%
Yes, but some of what has happened is not under his control. 13 20.00%
No, he's been very successful. 10 15.38%
No, it's all Bush and Cheney's fault!!! I can't find a connection to Kiev or Benghazi, but I'll just assume Bush messed that up too. 6 9.23%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 04:28 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,015,110 times

Advertisements

It's Bush's fault and you're a racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2014, 09:36 AM

864 posts, read 797,602 times
This is one of the most lopsided polls in the history of this site.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You don't understand either. In fact, you have a very superficial and perverted view of what's going on in Ukraine. But good news - you are not alone in your misunderstanding.

It's very sad to see that many people getting their education from some articles.
Okay genius guy, what's happening in Ukraine? I want to hear what a self-proclaimed smart guy thinks is happening.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:41 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,711,347 times
I could remind the OP that we did not get involved in a shooting war in Libya...yet a dictator who oppressed his people and exported terrorism is no more.

Which is the way we should have handled Saddam if Bush Jr. hadn't been so hot to be a 'war president'.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:43 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,079,987 times
I vote pie.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
I could remind the OP that we did not get involved in a shooting war in Libya...yet a dictator who oppressed his people and exported terrorism is no more.

Which is the way we should have handled Saddam if Bush Jr. hadn't been so hot to be a 'war president'.
No we didn't put troops on the ground. We just trained and armed known radicals who were also supported by Al Qaeda. We also did the same thing in Syria, and now it's coming back to bite us in the butt in Iraq.

I love how liberals conveniently forget just how much Obama has strengthened the Al Qaeda cause in recent months.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:45 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,931,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Wow, an opinion page. Damning indeed.

And it will continue regardless of who is in the WH.

Your hero doesn't have the stones to start a BBQ fire. Why are you rambling about WW3?

Oh giving Iran the bomb based on a promise to "trust". A deal even the pacifist French were horrified with.

Nice rant and equally nice deflection about a president with a foreign policy experience of my five year old. This guy is a disaster continuously unfolding with no end in sight.
I bet your 5-year-old knows how many U.S. states there are. The buffoon in charge doesn't.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:50 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,640,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
Look at this guy's dishonesty. When did I ever suggest going to war with Russia was good idea?

Wow liberals are so intellectually corrupt!
Best I can recall, you've never suggested anything. You've been asked many times in threads what you would have done in place of Obama and you have ducked answering every time. All your posts are continuous rants against the President of the United States. You just run around with a can of gasoline pouring it over every spark you can find.
As of today, you get my ignore button as I've never read one constructive post by you. You haven't contributed one element to a constructive debate. You're only here to inflame the Knuckle dragger base.

Buh Bye

Old 06-16-2014, 09:53 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,711,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
No we didn't put troops on the ground. We just trained and armed known radicals who were also supported by Al Qaeda. We also did the same thing in Syria, and now it's coming back to bite us in the butt in Iraq.

I love how liberals conveniently forget just how much Obama has strengthened the Al Qaeda cause in recent months.
Did any of our troops come home in a body-bag from Libya?

And I love how the conservatives forget just how much propping up of dictators the GOP has done over the last 75 years -- from Pinochet to Saddam.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:53 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,640,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
We were also supporting the rebels in Syria, to include ISIS, who are now coming back to bite us.
We never supported the ISIS. that is a barefaced, unfounded lie. In fact we delayed supporting the Free Syrian Army because of the fear that weapons would fall into the hands of the ISIS.
Stop your bare-faced lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies