Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2014, 08:02 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
IRS Commissioner Koskinen: "I Do Not Remember" How I Was Told About Lerner's Lost Emails | Video | RealClearPolitics

So John Koskinen who had previously testified under oath that they had all of Lerner's emails less than a year ago and were reviewing them, now can't remember who told him that the emails were lost...
Why does he still have a job?

I do not remember why he should receive federal pension and benefits....

Mircea

Old 06-24-2014, 08:48 PM

89,001 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Hey now everbody, he could be telling the honest truth. And if so, we should treat him better then this, a nice home where they can help people who are dealing with these sort of mental degradation that occurs to us later in life.

Because he's either a lying scumbag, or having memory issues severe enough that he needs to retire. Either way he needs to go.
I totally agree. Nice post!

Old 06-24-2014, 09:00 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,800,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I totally agree. Nice post!
Hate to point it out to you guys but the guy does not care in the least what you or the Repubs think. He is a well known heavy weight and can well stand the heat in the kitchen.

You Repubs just need some competence to deal with all this. Issa? You got to be kidding.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:05 PM

26,492 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Hate to point it out to you guys but the guy does not care in the least what you or the Repubs think. He is a well known heavy weight and can well stand the heat in the kitchen.

You Repubs just need some competence to deal with all this. Issa? You got to be kidding.
You completely dodged the point, why?

Either Koskinen is lying to cover up illegal activity or he has really bad memory and shouldn't hold the prestigious job out of his inability to function properly.

Try addressing that specifically.

P.S. Why did Obama nominate Koskinen to clean up the IRS in 2013? I am sure it had nothing to do with him being a die-hard Democrat donor for decades that gave thousands to Obama and $100,000 to Democrats. He is the kind of fair and honest man to sort out this IRS mess!

P.P.S. You consider repeating "I don't know" over and over again and giving out already proven to be false information as "standing the heat in the kitchen." My gosh you have a low bar.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:07 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
Quote:

You're right this guy doesn't break a sweat while lying through his teeth under oath, he's quite good. I've never seen anything like it.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
You completely dodged the point, why?

Either Koskinen is lying to cover up illegal activity or he has really bad memory and shouldn't hold the prestigious job out of his inability to function properly.

Try addressing that specifically.

P.S. Why did Obama nominate Koskinen to run the IRS in 2013? I am sure it had nothing to do with him being a die-hard Democrat donor for decades that gave thousands to Obama and $100,000 to Democrats. He is the kind of fair and honest man to sort out this IRS mess!
Bull. Threw the guy in as able to stand the heat in the kitchen. Simple as that. Picked because confirmation would not be an issue and he had the balls to hold the position against jerks like Issa.

He is doing fine. If the Repubs want to know what Lerner knows given her Immunity and then send her up if she lies. The gal got 4 Pinochios from the WP...puts her up there with Issa. Let them go at each other and then we can see where the truth or the biggest lie lies.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:17 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
You're right this guy doesn't break a sweat while lying through his teeth under oath, he's quite good. I've never seen anything like it.
Apparently that's something we're supposed to admire.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Apparently that's something we're supposed to admire.
The man is quite admirable in a number of dimensions. Perhaps you should examine why you find it necessary to attack such a person. I doubt very much he cares what the Repubs or Obama thinks...he is just doing the right thing as he sees it.

Drives you guys crazy doesn't it?

Old 06-24-2014, 09:22 PM

26,492 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Bull. Threw the guy in as able to stand the heat in the kitchen. Simple as that. Picked because confirmation would not be an issue and he had the balls to hold the position against jerks like Issa.

He is doing fine. If the Repubs want to know what Lerner knows given her Immunity and then send her up if she lies. The gal got 4 Pinochios from the WP...puts her up there with Issa. Let them go at each other and then we can see where the truth or the biggest lie lies.

Koskinen's responses in transcript that is so impressive:

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-We have all the emails and are reviewing them

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-We can't give you the emails, because it would take to long for us to redact private information, but we do have them on a server

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-Um, I know a few months ago I said under oath that we had all of the emails and were reviewing them, but we kind of actually "lost" them from a hard drive crash years ago, just days after you guys first inquired about illegal activity back in 2011.

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I just know I have donated 6 Figures to Democrats, that makes me not only a fair and impartial person to investigate this matter, it also shows how poor I am...I am practically Hillary poor for heaven's sake.

-I don't know

-I don't know

-Why, yes, I do know how I sleep at night. I light the candles around my Obama shrine and stare at it into I slumber off to Hope and Change land.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Koskinen's responses in transcript that is so impressive:

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-We have all the emails and are reviewing them

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-We can't give you the emails, because it would take to long for us to redact private information, but we do have them on a server

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-Um, I know a few months ago I said under oath that we had all of the emails and were reviewing them, but we kind of actually "lost" them from a hard drive crash years ago, just days after you guys first inquired about illegal activity back in 2011.

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I don't know

-I just know I have donated 6 Figures to Democrats, that makes me not only a fair and impartial person to investigate this matter, it also shows how poor I am...I am practically Hillary poor for heaven's sake.

-I don't know

-I don't know

-Why, yes, I do know how I sleep at night. I light the candles around my Obama shrine and stare at it into I slumber off to Hope and Change land.
Just another display of right wing ignorance. He has no horse in this race. And no need to play to anyone. That is why it is stupid to act like he is a partisan. He is not. That is why he was such an easy confirmation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies