Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 03:52 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

I wonder if you can get someone to beat the snot out of you then go in with your mangled face and get the pic and DL approved.

Any volunteers?

Old 06-18-2014, 04:00 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,434,984 times
I'm not sure how important the facial recognition thing is, here in Arizona our drivers license is good for 25 years, incuding the photo.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:04 PM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Once again, what does the birth certificate say???
What does Julian's sister's birth certificate say? What about people with XXY syndrome? Women With Male DNA All Female - ABC News I know many trans people and most of them, even before hormones, have facial structures that make more sense in their desired gender. They always knew the truth about who they were.

The guy in the OP? He's not trans, he just prefers to wear makeup. Just like some women. I'm not trans, but I looked like a man through most of my cancer treatment (unless I layered on makeup, which I didn't always feel like doing). What did my birth certificate say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
Hmmm....OK what abut my sister who is intersexed?? Men's chromosome identification is XY, women are XX, my sister is XXXY.

And before I go into my story, yes, intersexuality is part of the transgender umbrella.

Since the medical staff delivering her saw her male genitalia she was assigned an "" M "" at birth. The same medical staff however was unaware as to her fallopian tube development and ovaries.
This anomaly was discovered within six months however since she was assigned an "" M "" the consensus of my parents and the medical staff that she should be raised as male despite this biological netherworld she existed in.

As she became older the decision to have raised her as a boy became a glaring mistake.
As puberty began she developed normally as a female should along with a female voice, breast development, and body shape.
The teasing and bullying in public school was brutal and, at the same age as this girl the OP is speaking about, my sister attempted to end her life with a overdose of drugs.

This was 1984.

My parents removed her from public school and placed her in a secular private academy.
There she excelled academically and was allowed the freedom to change her clothing and hair to match who she was and is.

She is now married, has a law career and physically appears just like any other beautiful well adjusted woman out in the world.

The point in telling all of you this is simple; NEVER, EVER judge what another person is concerning their gender.

The bizarre idea that there are only two distinct physical genders is an absolute lie based mostly on a religion that rejects scientific proof of something simply because it does not fit into a narrow belief system.

Wake up and become educated on a topic in order to avoid embarrassment.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:04 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Well, I'm a woman and I haven't worn makeup in 40 years. Should government tell me I must wear makeup because I'm a woman?

What if I went into this particular DMV with my usual 'no makeup'. Should I be told I must 'look like a woman' and put makeup on?

Just because I don't wear makeup doesn't mean I'm not a woman.
Just because this kid wears makeup doesn't mean he's not a boy.

I don't like makeup.
He likes makeup.

Are you advocating for government-controlled mandates about who should and should not wear makeup?

Additionally, I have not worn a dress, skirt or shorts for many, many years. I wear pants. Should I be forced to 'dress like a woman'?

If I went to that DMV with pants on, would they tell me to go home and put a dress on because I should not dress up like the opposite sex?

I thought Republicans wanted government to stay out of our private business?

By the way, the actor, Gary Sinise (sp?) wore eyeliner in one of his movies, something to do with going to Mars; I forget the title. I thought he looked pretty hot!
You're going straight to hell, dontcha know?

Old 06-18-2014, 04:08 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
What does Julian's sister's birth certificate say? What about people with XXY syndrome? Women With Male DNA All Female - ABC News I know many trans people and most of them, even before hormones, have facial structures that make more sense in their desired gender. They always knew the truth about who they were.

The guy in the OP? He's not trans, he just prefers to wear makeup. Just like some women. I'm not trans, but I looked like a man through most of my cancer treatment (unless I layered on makeup, which I didn't always feel like doing). What did my birth certificate say?
DMV goes by what the birth certificate says. Period.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
Because women are women and that's what they do, they wear makeup. Furthermore we don't know what kind of makeup it was or how much was involved, you're making it out to be something small, perhaps it was a ton and it hid a good amount of his features? And what was he wearing? Was he wearing a wig? Dressed up as a woman? We don't know.

What we do know however is that as a functioning society we should not support such delusions. We should have a public policy of sending these people to a hospital where they can receive mental healthcare until they are better. It's far more humane than letting them live their lives in confusion and letting them later inflict bodily harm on themselves! Seriously, liberals don't really care about these people because if they did they wouldn't let them maim their own body parts! No caring person would ever allow that to happen to another person, but then again liberals are fine with babies get butchered so what's the difference?
We should have a public policy whereby young men in their 20s, who act like doddering old farts in their 90s, should be send to a hospital where they can receive mental healthcare until they're all better.
It's far more humane than letting live in a miasma of hypertension, outrage and gastric ulcers

Old 06-18-2014, 04:09 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Birth certificates say males can't wear makeup?

Old 06-18-2014, 04:11 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Birth certificates say males can't wear makeup?
Yep. Says they must know how to throw footballs too.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
horse poop
maybe this brat should get a life what a bunch of crap talk about privileged!!!
This young man has a life. Maybe it's you should get a life. How is this impacting on your bubble-encased existence?

Old 06-18-2014, 04:15 PM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
My birth certificate says female. Had I showed up at this DMV during chemo wearing a baggy hoodie, no makeup, no hair, and no eyebrows with a swollen face looking more like a man than a woman, should they have sent me home to put on a dress, wig, and makeup?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies