Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 12:57 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,889,603 times

Advertisements

This isn't the first time this Liberal NUTcracker has taken to the airwaves reveling in the fantasy of killing NRA Board members and other gun owners. Now he's apparently come up with a new ploy to get cops to "put a bullet right through their forehead" if ever he encounters an Open Carry demonstrator.

Quote:

I guess what I'll do if I'm ever in that situation and I see one of
these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle
like that, I'll just put on a berserk
act. I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the
deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired,
which will bring every g**-damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits
with the long guns are going to panic and they're going to run out of the store
and if that rifle isn't shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at
that and put a bullet right in their forehead
This man is a sick terrorist if ever there were one. And Liberals call us "nutjobs" LOL. How can the radio station that hosts this show allow him to stay on the air? If this were a Conservative, he'd be eaten alive.

Audio of his words available here:

'Progressive' gun rights foe announces plan to foment 'gun violence' - St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2014, 12:59 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times
Terrorist?

Old 06-19-2014, 01:08 AM

2,851 posts, read 3,473,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Terrorist?

Definition of terrorist (n)
Bing Dictionary
ter·ror·ist[ térrərist ]
somebody using violence for political purposes: somebody who uses violence, especially bombing, kidnapping, and assassination, to intimidate others, often for political purposes

Old 06-19-2014, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
Definition of terrorist (n)
Bing Dictionary
ter·ror·ist[ térrərist ]
somebody using violence for political purposes: somebody who uses violence, especially bombing, kidnapping, and assassination, to intimidate others, often for political purposes
In other words, Mike Malloy fits that description to a T... Perhaps Hammertime should look in to what that words means before he accuses others of not knowing.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Terrorist?
Quite telling that you merely only question my use of the word terrorist, and do not denounce the words of Mike Malloy. Quite telling indeed.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:21 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
In other words, Mike Malloy fits that description to a T
Sign the rendition order and warm up the black helicopters, Mike "To a T Terrorist" Malloy has a date with Guantanamo Bay.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:21 AM

More on Malloy....

I think we've found the Liberal version of Ted Nugent...

‘He Would Destroy Children’ & ‘Open Gas Chambers!’: Liberal Radio Host Has a Meltdown Over Rush Limbaugh | TheBlaze.com

Old 06-19-2014, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Sign the rendition order and warm up the black helicopters, Mike "To a T Terrorist" Malloy has a date with Guantanamo Bay.
He belongs in a mental institution, not a prison.

{ and you STILL fail to address what he said.... really makes me think you agree with him. }

Old 06-19-2014, 01:25 AM

2,687 posts, read 2,184,318 times
I'm sure most people are familiar with the phrase "fight fire with fire." Mike Malloy is an example of why that doesn't actually work in real life.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:30 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
This isn't the first time this Liberal NUTcracker has taken to the airwaves reveling in the fantasy of killing NRA Board members and other gun owners. Now he's apparently come up with a new ploy to get cops to "put a bullet right through their forehead" if ever he encounters an Open Carry demonstrator.

This man is a sick terrorist if ever there were one. And Liberals call us "nutjobs" LOL. How can the radio station that hosts this show allow him to stay on the air? If this were a Conservative, he'd be eaten alive.

Audio of his words available here:

'Progressive' gun rights foe announces plan to foment 'gun violence' - St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com

I just saw this and wondering way no outcry from all the peace loving folks???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies