Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 09:42 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The spirit of homosexuality comes to many people.. it is a lying spirit.. It is also turn into a lust spirit if one entertains the thought. Some people think they have no choice.. they do.

If they believe the lying spirit they will feed on it... homosexuality is an activity. A man can love a man but when it turns into sexual activity it is wrong. The spirit of lust takes many forms. It is defeating it and not entertaining it and accepting it in your life is where homosexuality gains control. If one practices self control they can defeat each thought that comes in the mind that is wrong.
not a thing wrong with lust.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:44 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by medellinheel View Post
I also go to gay clubs sometimes and man, there is maybe 100-200 plus in there.
Ah, I see. So tell us, which one of your criteria in your OP apply to you?

Quote:
1) Lacking / Absence / Neglect from a parental figure

2) Abuse

3) The want or need to be different and/or rebel against social norms.
Self-loathing is not a good way to live your life. Accept who you are. You'll be much happier.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:45 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The spirit of homosexuality comes to many people.. it is a lying spirit.
Yeah, some folks get the gay fairy spirit while others like Scrooge get the spirits of Christmas past, present, and future.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:48 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Precisely.

For the people screeching about "duh gays!" here, I ask you - when did you CHOOSE to be straight?

I don't mean who your first crush was, or when you first started looking at your Dad's hidden Playboy stash... No, when did you sit down and compare the advantages and disadvantages of being attracted to the same sex vs. the opposite sex. Don't bother answering because no such event has even taken place in human history. No guy comes home one day and thinks, "Well now, I'm entering puberty, so it's time to do some research on whether I should be attracted to boobies or repelled by them."

Look, the reality is that people who are gay end up that way via biology - it is in the way their brains are wired. It is insane to judge them for that any more than it is "right" to judge a person for being attracted to redheads, tall people, short people, women with curves in specific places, men with or without facial hair, etc. What gay people are doing doesn't matter to the rest of us, so why judge them?
Wait, are you saying that gay people don't like boobies? That's unpossible. I just figured they were more attracted to men and that even though they fall in love with men, they still a little bit...like boobies. I like boobies so much I find it hard to believe that everyone doesn't enjoy them as much as me.

675 posts, read 544,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Ah, I see. So tell us, which one of your criteria in your OP apply to you?

Self-loathing is not a good way to live your life. Accept who you are. You'll be much happier.
I am not gay so not sure your point.

Beside the fact I have many gay friends and go out with them to the gay club when invited, you would be surprised in the fact that there is usually straight females there as well. Minimal to zero straight men and the pickings are all mine.

Im very happy with my life. Thanks though.

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
I'm sure some scientists know the cause, but wont say. There has to be a biological screw up somewhere in every gay person. Its not normal for men to want men or women, women. Nor is it normal for men to prance around and have qu eer traits or women to by creepy-dude like.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:49 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
After doing some research and talking with a lot of my gay friends I think I have finally got a good grasp on the causes for homosexuality.

1) Lacking / Absence / Neglect from a parental figure

2) Abuse

Those are the two main ones. But you can not attribute all cases to the above.

3) The want or need to be different and/or rebel against social norms

There you have it folks. Discuss
What are we to discuss - how delusional you are?

Did you know that homosexuality occurs in many species of animals? Were they all neglected and abused?

Did you choose your sexual orientation? Didn't think so.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post

Look, the reality is that people who are gay end up that way via biology - it is in the way their brains are wired. It is insane to judge them for that any more than it is "right" to judge a person for being attracted to redheads, tall people, short people, women with curves in specific places, men with or without facial hair, etc. What gay people are doing doesn't matter to the rest of us, so why judge them?
There is not a shred of evidence to suggest gayness is biological. Please stop.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
What are we to discuss - how delusional you are?

Did you know that homosexuality occurs in many species of animals? Were they all neglected and abused?

Did you choose your sexual orientation? Didn't think so.
You really comparing animals to humans?

Old 06-19-2014, 09:51 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,936 times
Quote:
My highschool had 10 in my graduating class that I knew of. I worked in a ton of restaurants and each restaurant had atleast a few. College also had a good few. Now working overseas and the last town I was in it seemed like the majority of guys were gay.

I also go to gay clubs sometimes and man, there is maybe 100-200 plus in there.
Interesting. Admittedly I work for the DoD and spent a large majority of my life in the military so there were probably a lot less gay people than in whatever industry you work in.

But, my brother and an uncle are gay so I do know some. I just never thought to ask my brother how it was possible that my Mom and Dad beat the heterosexual out of him but left me and his brother alone to chase vagina for the rest of our lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies