Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 12:57 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,817,827 times

Advertisements

Dimmies are always complaining about 'Fox' News so I have gone rouge!

There is a new kid on the block .. One America News Now (OAN) and they will undoubtedly give the Dimmies another reason to get out those crying towels!
(Channel 616 on verizon)

On that block is one .. Graham Ledger.

Suffice it to say .. He speaks his mind!

(a snippet)

Quote:
... doesn’t America deserve better than a bitter, nasty, selfish old retread with a bad heart in her chest and a bad heart in her soul?
(Yes, Of course he's talking about .. You know who!)

Graham's Final Thoughts Archives - One America News Network

Last edited by MrClose; 06-23-2014 at 01:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2014, 12:59 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,608,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Dimmies are always complaining about 'Fox' News so I have gone rouge!
Yea I've tried listening to MSNBC and the like but each time I've done this they spend the entire time complaining about Fox news. wow.

Old 06-23-2014, 12:59 PM

68,287 posts, read 54,100,737 times
doesn’t America deserve better than a bitter, nasty, selfish old retread with a bad heart in her chest and a bad heart in her soul ?

Yes! America does deserve better than John McCain!

Old 06-23-2014, 01:05 PM

For those that don't get the channel in their area .. A HD stream can be seen here: One America News Network video streaming channel

Old 06-23-2014, 01:12 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,448,750 times
Yes, because conservatives had a bunch of loons and cranks on Fox that hasn't worked in winning over America...lets get a group of even bigger ******* and lunatics and see if that works!

I love it. Conservatives are funding their own downfall by repeating the same crap over and over and expecting different results. I should see if I can start a counter protest so an even bigger ******* will get on the air!

Keep it up, I love it. Any democrat will look sane in comparison to this crew.

Old 06-23-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Yes, because conservatives had a bunch of loons and cranks on Fox that hasn't worked in winning over America...lets get a group of even bigger ******* and lunatics and see if that works!

I love it. Conservatives are funding their own downfall by repeating the same crap over and over and expecting different results. I should see if I can start a counter protest so an even bigger ******* will get on the air!

Keep it up, I love it. Any democrat will look sane in comparison to this crew.
Downfall?

Actually, You liberals can't get and keep any meaningful broadcasts .. at all!

Remember 'Air America'?
(ALL of Conservative radio made them a laughing stock .. The 'butt' of every joke)

Remember MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS ..?
(Do their 'combined' numbers equal Fox as one?)

Sad really!

Old 06-23-2014, 01:37 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,177,039 times
Quote:
Downfall?

Actually, You liberals can't get and keep any meaningful broadcasts .. at all!

Remember 'Air America'?
(ALL of Conservative radio made them a laughing stock .. The 'butt' of every joke)

Remember MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS ..?
(Do their 'combined' numbers equal Fox as one?)

Sad really!
Yeah, tragic. Those ratings really helped you make Obama a one-term President, didn't they?

Oh wait.

And the nightly network newscasts each have larger audiences (and a younger demographic) than Fox News.

Old 06-23-2014, 01:41 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,245,601 times
Please tell me this channel will repeatedly call the party that currently owns the WH and Senate "dimmycrats" and other incredibly mature nicknames. I'm just sure it will change the political fortunes of the GOP!

Old 06-23-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
Yeah, tragic. Those ratings really helped you make Obama a one-term President, didn't they?

Oh wait.

And the nightly network newscasts each have larger audiences (and a younger demographic) than Fox News.
Your spin stops here.

Quote:
Fox News remained on top in 2013, capping off its 12th consecutive year as the most-watched cable news network among both total viewers and A25-54 viewers. The channel, which finishes the year fourth among all cable networks, beat MSNBC and CNN combined in total viewers.

There are signs of growth since the channel debuted its new expanded primetime lineup in October, all four programs — “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren,” “The O’Reilly Factor,” “The Kelly File” and “Hannity” are up in total viewers and the demo compared to their respective year-to-date averages. Kelly’s program is up the most, +20% in total viewers and +10% in the A25-54 demo.

Old 06-23-2014, 02:19 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,177,039 times
Quote:
Your spin stops here.

That's the most watched cable news network. ABC, NBC and CBS aren't cable news networks. They're regular networks. On any given night, the NBC Nightly News pulls in about four times as many people as Fox News' most-watched program (The O'Reilly Factor) and NBC's in the demo numbers are almost as large as O'Reilly's total audience (and on a good night, NBC's demo numbers are larger).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies