Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 10:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Maurice Strong is the architect of the global warming scam.

Maurice Strong’s Global Warming Scheme Hits The Sphinx Of Egypt!

Maurice Strong:
The climate change and economic crisis require a degree of international cooperation that has only been achieved on a limited basis in wartime and never on the global scale.
Global government is neither necessary nor practical.
What is necessary is a global system of governance through which the nations of the world cooperate to address issues which none can deal with alone.
Highest priority must be given to those issues which affect the security, sustainability and survival of all humanity.
WORLD CONTROL WILL ALLOW PERMISSION TO PAY AND POLLUTE BY CARBON CREDITS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YCatox0Lxo

Old 06-30-2014, 11:01 AM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAllenDoudna View Post
I know people that send me links to ten pages to read or videos that turn out to be an hour long and all they say in their e-mail is: "Important", or, "Must read", or "Good info". . . So I have a policy that if they're too lazy to write a few sentences telling me what it's about and convince me that I want to know more then I'm just too lazy to go there. And if I find out a video is going to be more that 3-5 minutes long. . .well. . . it better be pretty darn fantastic because I start thinking about all the other things I could do with that time.
Pictures are, like, worth lotsa words.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:38 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Source check..... John Coleman's work was more a highly technical art than a science. His degree, received fifty years earlier at the University of Illinois, was in journalism.”
" I am telling you Global Warming is a nonevent, a manufactured crisis and a total scam. I say this knowing you probably won't believe me, a mere TV weatherman."
He's right about one thing...I don't believe him.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:47 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,788,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Source check..... John Coleman's work was more a highly technical art than a science. His degree, received fifty years earlier at the University of Illinois, was in journalism.”
" I am telling you Global Warming is a nonevent, a manufactured crisis and a total scam. I say this knowing you probably won't believe me, a mere TV weatherman."
He's right about one thing...I don't believe him.
So over the course of 50 years it is impossible to learn new things, acquire greater knowledge through study and research?

Did you ever answer me as to why you believe that rocket scientists are unqualified to look at those phony numbers James Hanson and his minions released under the full faith and authority of NASA and NOAA, analyze those numbers, and do the math to arrive at a valid conclusion?

Or is your position still that only those whom your side deems as "legitimate" climate scientists have a say in the matter?

Old 06-30-2014, 11:50 AM

Damages from storms, flooding, and heat waves are already costing local economies billions of dollars—we saw that firsthand in New York City with Hurricane Sandy. With the oceans rising and the climate changing, the Risky Business report details the costs of inaction in ways that are easy to understand in dollars and cents—and impossible to ignore.
— Risky Business Project Co-Chair Michael R. Bloomberg

http://riskybusiness.org/uploads/fil..._OPTIMIZED.pdf

Old 06-30-2014, 11:56 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Damages from storms, flooding, and heat waves are already costing local economies billions of dollars—we saw that firsthand in New York City with Hurricane Sandy. With the oceans rising and the climate changing, the Risky Business report details the costs of inaction in ways that are easy to understand in dollars and cents—and impossible to ignore.
— Risky Business Project Co-Chair Michael R. Bloomberg

http://riskybusiness.org/uploads/fil..._OPTIMIZED.pdf
The only problem with your statement ... there has been no global warming over the past 17 years ... even the corrupt climate scientist had to admit this ... so how could no global warming result in sudden severe storms that started a few months after Obama took office? Even real global warming could not change our weather that fast.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
So over the course of 50 years it is impossible to learn new things, acquire greater knowledge through study and research?

Did you ever answer me as to why you believe that rocket scientists are unqualified to look at those phony numbers James Hanson and his minions released under the full faith and authority of NASA and NOAA, analyze those numbers, and do the math to arrive at a valid conclusion?

Or is your position still that only those whom your side deems as "legitimate" climate scientists have a say in the matter?
I know you never check your sources beyond this..."Do they say what I want to hear?" I always check for bias and expertise...I prefer to take the word of qualified people who actually work on the science being discussed...If rocket scientists actually researched and published papers regarding climate science I'd look....

I have been waiting for evidence from deniers that refutes AGW, but so far I've seen nothing but opinions from blogs, paid shills and crackpots.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The only problem with your statement ... there has been no global warming over the past 17 years ... even the corrupt climate scientist had to admit this ... so how could no global warming result in sudden severe storms that started a few months after Obama took office? Even real global warming could not change our weather that fast.
This bs again? Why do rising sea levels ignore the pause?
Over 90 percent of the heat that the earth traps ... is warming the oceans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmoYStB-Rzw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies