Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2014, 02:53 AM

72,845 posts, read 62,249,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Regular black people? As opposed to irregular black people?

Are you fk'n insane?
I would have assumed you knew what I was talking about. Regular Black people as opposed to the underclass and criminals.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:04 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,752,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Didn't occur. No shootings happen in Chicago. This is a right wing facist spin on the truth. Chicago is a safe and sane city. Visit and be happy. This is all a Halliburtan, George Bush, right wing lie.

ITS SAFE I TELL YOU.
I know that is sarcasm, but the leftists will make the case that you are absolutely right!

How fk'd up is that? When does denial become insanity?

Old 07-05-2014, 03:07 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,752,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would have assumed you knew what I was talking about. Regular Black people as opposed to the underclass and criminals.

So, I am a "regular" black person?

There is no regular any skin color. You know what assumed means, right?

Well you are the definition!

You need help, start making some calls!

Are you a Caucasian?

I'd bet money you have straight hair and a skinny nose!

I have curly hair, a fat nose, and love BBQ... am I regular?

Holy crap, it's like shooting fish in a tank!!!

Old 07-05-2014, 03:19 AM

29,452 posts, read 16,371,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The liberals in NYC said stop and frisk was oppressive and racist. Looks like the thugs have returned to shooting. Have fun folks.
Ummmm, stop and Frisk is still going on.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:20 AM

29,452 posts, read 16,371,022 times
An entire thread full of Republican/Conservative flawed logic.

Old 07-05-2014, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
So, I am a "regular" black person?

There is no regular any skin color. You know what assumed means, right?

Well you are the definition!

You need help, start making some calls!

Are you a Caucasian?

I'd bet money you have straight hair and a skinny nose!

I have curly hair, a fat nose, and love BBQ... am I regular?

Holy crap, it's like shooting fish in a tank!!!
No, I'm not Caucasian. I can't believe I have to explain myself. I was making a differentiation between Blacks who don't cause problems, and the underclass. That is what I mean by "regular Black people". It is no different from regular people, as in those who are not underclass criminal types.

BTW, I'm Black.

If you're not a criminal, you're a regular person.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:17 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,048,869 times
Quote:
Really? But if we look out the window and global warming isn't affecting us, we are backassward uneducated morons... right?

You progressives selectively show how absurd you are. If you don't hear the gunshots it must not be happening?

Proof that uber-liberalism is a disease, and that your ilk has no regard for your own disingenuousness when it comes to the reality of things.

When in doubt, blame Bush!

Are you fk'n insane?

My drop of black blood feels highly slighted by your premise!!! You must be a liberal white....right? What gives you the right to speak for anything black?

Nothing like a self loathing cracker!

That is exactly right, but let's keep in mind that Reagan only signed the amnesty based on the promises of the Democrats, which they backed out on once they got what they wanted. People keep blaming Reagan for what the Democrats did. Enough is enough, just suck it up and admit the party is an utter failure!!!
That is because my observation is backed up by facts. The global warming deniers don't have facts to back up their observation when they say it is cold outside right now so global warming isn't real.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:47 AM

46,186 posts, read 26,914,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
An entire thread full of Republican/Conservative flawed logic.
Show them where, or your post is just as useless as those you say are flawed logic....

Go ahead...

Old 07-05-2014, 09:34 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,521,481 times
Quote:

Are you fk'n insane?
What's wrong with that? It's true of whites also -- regular or normal people don't join gangs, they don't commit murders or rapes. Regular people get up most mornings and go to work. They take care of their kids, they help their kids with homework.

I don't even know why blacks keep the idea of "brotherhood" around -- you don't see whites identifying with white criminals or feeling any kinship with them.

Old 07-05-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What's wrong with that? It's true of whites also -- regular or normal people don't join gangs, they don't commit murders or rapes. Regular people get up most mornings and go to work. They take care of their kids, they help their kids with homework.

I don't even know why blacks keep the idea of "brotherhood" around -- you don't see whites identifying with white criminals or feeling any kinship with them.
It is true that regular people(Black or White) don't do such criminal acts. Criminals do that stuff.

As for Blacks, I can only tell you what I believe is taking place, as a Black person. It doesn't make alot of sense to identify with criminals, and alot of Blacks do what they can to get away from criminals. However, the "brotherhood" thing, I understand where that comes from. It comes from the feel of "we have to stick together because we're all we've got". It comes from the feeling of "if we don't have each other's back, who will"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies