Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 09:30 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Dane -- NWO = New World Order...just another boogeyman.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I know what he acronym stands for - I have yet to get a coherent description that soesn't sound like something out of the Illuminati books.

fnord
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2014, 10:11 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,714,788 times
I hope you don't mind my adding that, Dane.

Some folks may not speak 'crazeeee!'

Old 07-01-2014, 10:22 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Dane -- NWO = New World Order...just another boogeyman.

How about when a Republican calls for it?

US President George Bush Sr. Calls for a New World Order - YouTube

Old 07-01-2014, 10:28 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Yeah, what ECW said. Putin is defending Putin, his rich friends and his vision for a neo-Czarist Russia, in that order.
I see you're up on the Fox News propaganda.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:48 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
In this age of crazy, I don't rule out the possibility of a NWO, because anything is possible. But you're right.... Putin is part of the problem. Just another authoritarian wack job where if he had his way would restore Russia to that of the Soviet Union! And while I may not be an Obama supporter, I sure as HELL don't have any love for Putin!
Mranwhile, Obummer has recreated the Soviet Union right here in the USA.

Old 07-01-2014, 11:08 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
real news you won't hear in the U.S.

ITAR TASS Russia News Agency

Old 07-01-2014, 11:15 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post

In this age of crazy, I don't rule out the possibility of a NWO, because anything is possible. But you're right.... Putin is part of the problem. Just another authoritarian wack job where if he had his way would restore Russia to that of the Soviet Union! And while I may not be an Obama supporter, I sure as HELL don't have any love for Putin!
If you doubt the possibility of a NWO research "Agenda 21". Your community has most likely signed on. The NWO is coming your way.

As far as Putin...What has happened in Iraq since Hussein was deposed? Are they enjoying tranquil peace, harmony and unicorn farts?

Old 07-01-2014, 11:21 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
If you doubt the possibility of a NWO research "Agenda 21". Your community has most likely signed on. The NWO is coming your way.

As far as Putin...What has happened in Iraq since Hussein was deposed? Are they enjoying tranquil peace, harmony and unicorn farts?

Trust me, I've done my research, and as I've said, nothing suprises me. I'm not your average "move along, nothing to see here" American that blindly follows everything the media says, and believes it to be true. Now... kindly break me off a piece of Reynolds Wrap!

Old 07-01-2014, 11:39 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
real news you won't hear in the U.S.

ITAR TASS Russia News Agency
Itar Tass has long been criticized for distributing state sponsored propaganda and BS from around the world.

It's hilarious that people who scream about "The Media" being controlled by the government spreading propaganda that is favorable ideals to it...are supporting and spreading a news agency that spews government propaganda. You are doing exactly what you are railing against! The sad part is how you think you are spreading news from the "free press" that is very openly spreading propaganda without really giving a crap who knows.

That is layers upon layers of screwed up irony I can hardly believe it.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:04 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Mranwhile, Obummer has recreated the Soviet Union right here in the USA.
Really? Waitin' 3 hours in line to buy a mealy potato are ya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies