Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 03:49 PM

3,599 posts, read 6,782,004 times

Advertisements

People need to see the real full price cost of health insurance with the ACA.

The subsidies mask a lot of the jacked up prices compared to pre ACA days. Most dramatically for healthy people under age 40.

This will expose Obama and the Democrats who use words like "lower your premiums and health costs". Yet those words only ring true for those getting subsidies. By unmasking the cost. Obama and the Dems get exposed for their lies.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:14 PM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Interesting, the courts understand that you don't change the law to benefit your political posture.. Remember, this is a constitutional law professor who by the way never was a "professor" he lied about that to..

Get Ready Here It Comes 0-14 For Obummer

I suspect this will make his record on constitutional law 0-14 and certainly deserves it's own thread since this would be the death blow to this piece of...

What should scare the 100 or so Obama supports left in America is Kagan's quote:

In summary it would

Which for the 100 Obama supports left that don't know.. Obummer appointed her to the SCOTUS. What makes me laugh is that her statement summarizes what he has been doing for the last 6 miserable years of his life.

I wonder why the MSM isn't covering this considering the impact it could have????? LMAO!
Care you explain what you're talking about? That post makes no sense. The only thing I can get from it is that you dislike Obama. Care to cut in by 2/3 and explain what you're concerned about here.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies