Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 10:42 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Is this woman going to lose her job for offensive and racially charged comments?
What proof do you have she made any other than this idiots word? And she isn't a public figure who made public statements. Are you really unable of seeing the difference? He could have easily shown his bruises if it was as bad as he described. He is full of ****.

Last edited by Grsz11; 07-04-2014 at 10:57 PM..

Old 07-04-2014, 10:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Is this woman going to lose her job for offensive and racially charged comments?
PROVE that the woman made offensive and racially charged comments.

Anthony Cumia TWEETED his...

Old 07-04-2014, 11:06 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Note to Americans. If you are white you are not allowed to say anything negative about other people and point out their race if they happen to be a color other than white....especially if they are hispanic or black...but more so if they are black.

You race pc police are something else. No matter how colorful his comments were, no one would've thought twice if he didnt point out her skin color. How in the hell does that make it racist? Just like if you're attacked and you give a description, are you suddenly racist if skin color is mentioned? No.

There wasnt anything remotely racist about what he said. But go one, cheer, your pc bs got someone fired. Im sure you feel better about yourselves now.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:14 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
What woman who is walking alone at night wouldn't be afraid of THIS creature taking her photo

The other pic I found that he took was well away from the woman (not the black female). He was clearly perving on her though. She has a smokin' body with an a$$ from heaven.

I find the woman in the controversy to be hot as well.

He's a perv no doubt but I do like his taste in women.

If I saw these girls on the street like he did I'd give a good look without being obvious. That's something all guys master in their teen years.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:15 PM

271 posts, read 341,482 times
Quote:
Anthony Cumia deleted ALL of his tweets. If he had NOTHING to hide then he wouldn't need to delete his ENTIRE tweet history.

He was caught trying to perv on innocent women and now he's trying to cover his tracks and erase evidence.
He deleted those tweets because some people pulled him to the side and let him know a lawsuit could be coming.And all of his racist tweet prove motive and intent to harass and assault Black people like he did that innocent Black female. No one serious is buying his "I was assaulted by that woman" farce.Thats why he did not bother contacting the police.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:15 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,647 times
Quote:
That was a straw man deflection and you know it.

1 in 5 white American women are obese. So what was YOUR point beyond attempting to bash the black woman who Anthony Cumia was photographing without her permission?
What 'straw man' are you talking about? You stated that that black woman in the photo was 'petite' and I disagreed because she wasn't unless you compared her to other black women. That's it. Period.

And I never said I agreed with what Anthony did.

Quote:
We know what you were attempting to do and its not going to work here. People like you are gon' learn today.
What am I attempting to do? I'm genuinely confused here.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:17 PM

271 posts, read 341,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Note to Americans. If you are white you are not allowed to say anything negative about other people and point out their race if they happen to be a color other than white....especially if they are hispanic or black...but more so if they are black.

You race pc police are something else. No matter how colorful his comments were, no one would've thought twice if he didnt point out her skin color. How in the hell does that make it racist? Just like if you're attacked and you give a description, are you suddenly racist if skin color is mentioned? No.

There wasnt anything remotely racist about what he said. But go one, cheer, your pc bs got someone fired. Im sure you feel better about yourselves now.
So calling an entire race of people "not human" and specifically and explicitly saying that there is a "problem with Black people" not remotely racist? Are these statements that YOU agree with?

Old 07-04-2014, 11:20 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
So calling an entire race of people "not human" and specifically and explicitly saying that there is a "problem with Black people" not remotely racist? Are these statements that YOU agree with?
I really don't care what the guy says or does but if you read his comments in their entirety from start to finish I can't imagine anyone not thinking they're racist/bigoted.

Then again, we're on C-D sooooo

Old 07-04-2014, 11:36 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,386 times
I don't see anything wrong with what he said....he was upset. Just like the female who was upset she was being shot. I'm sure she told him to stop. She was mad, he was mad and things escalated. Nobody was hurt so that's good.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:36 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
He deleted those tweets because some people pulled him to the side and let him know a lawsuit could be coming.And all of his racist tweet prove motive and intent to harass and assault Black people like he did that innocent Black female. No one serious is buying his "I was assaulted by that woman" farce.Thats why he did not bother contacting the police.

Exactly! The "assault" was a fabrication and so was the lie about the phantom 5 black guys. He realized that his story was getting ready to unravel and he pulled out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies