U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 11:49 PM

23,886 posts, read 16,133,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I would say this low life pig is a model for the left. The lower a person is the more respect he has among the libbies.
Are you actually saying that Republicans are above reproach? Surely you jest.
They don't write about it, they practice it.

Republicans More Likely to be Caught in Sex Scandals, And Their Scandals Are More Likely to be Gay

Methods: the number of sex scandals for politicians (both state/local and national) for the past 10 years was tallied from the list of political scandals provided on Wikipedia. Each scandal was scored as to if it involved a Republican or Democrat, if it involved a gay or straight affair, and whether or not the victim/participant was underage.

Results: Republicans were involved in 61% of sex scandals in the past 10 years, whereas Democrats were involved in just 39%. Moreover, 34% of the total number of scandals were gay scandals (i.e, involving an ostensibly straight politician and a same-sex partner), with Republicans accounting for 78.5% of all gay scandals. Republicans were also involved in 66% of the underage scandals.

Conclusion: If a sex scandal is going on in Washington, there is a 2 in 3 chance it will involve a Republican. And If itís a gay scandal, itís almost a sure bet that it involves a Republican.

Truth Wins Out - Republicans More Likely to be Caught in Sex Scandals, And Their Scandals Are More Likely to be Gay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 12:12 AM

23,886 posts, read 16,133,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1m1700 View Post
You are very ill-informed. The Dixie Chicks were cowards and bad mouthed the President on foreign soil. I would like to see the Dixie Chicks speak to their audience here like that. Why do you think they didn't they say those things in front of their fans here in the US?

You don't know what's going on in Iraq, we know how many people were killed there, but you never hear the good. We are fighting a PC war thanks to the liberals in this country, including the President.

You are going to compare George Allen to that sick twisted Webb? Ok go ahead.

The liberal media does not own the monopoly anymore that's why they are having tantrums and have to make up news. Poor Dan Rather they had to put him out to pasture making up phony doctuments. He's suppose to be a reporter. He was trying to effect the election like CNN does.
The Dixies Chicks were on the money. The criminals that comprised the Bush administration lied us onto a war. What do you condone about that? The good in Iraq? Do you think that a soldier coming back disfigured or crippled based on lies is good? Do you think dead and mamed Iraqi children is good too? Yes, Iraq was so appreciative that they threw candy and flowers at Bush...oh, wait...that was a shoe.

Iraqi refugees still suffering seven years on

UNHCR sees deepening needs among Iraqi refugees even as world interest wanes.

Middle East Online

Which media source do you get your fairy tales from?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-26-2010 at 12:38 AM..

Old 07-26-2010, 12:55 AM

5,341 posts, read 5,257,650 times
Do people not realize that they're responding to a 4 year old thread? This has to be the record for the longest thread resurrection.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 AM

29,653 posts, read 32,074,232 times
Yeah I noticed that. I also noticed that not much has changed from the first page to the last with the whole "left/leftists/libbies just LOVE...." rhetoric. Same idiot posts, new idiot posters. It makes me wonder why I bother reading these threads.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:20 AM

24,889 posts, read 20,399,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Do people not realize that they're responding to a 4 year old thread? This has to be the record for the longest thread resurrection.
Yeah I noticed it, but someone dragged it kicking and screaming out of the past, so I thought I'd post the latest Jim Webb writing on here.

He caught some flack because of it, but its a well written, well thought out article. Which kind of goes against the "sick writings" thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies