Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 07:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,168,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
All she does is regurgitate slogans that I'm sure someone else thinks up for her.
That is pretty obvious by watching any of her unscripted interviews. The one she calls 'gotcha' questions, such as "what do you read?" I'd love to see her do an unscripted show and see what the truth is regarding her knowledge and grasp of issues, both domestically and globally, not just listen to her prefab banal platitudes. I would really like to hear her talk without a script and see if she is the idiot many believe her to be or a real person who actually reflects on subject matter. According to her aides during the McCain campaign, she does not like to absorb new info, resents being advised regarding topics and becomes impatient with others easily. It also portrayed her as being superficial. Nicole Wallace does not usually say blatantly unkind things about people, but she has said on the record that Game Change is an accurate representation of Palin's behavior. So, let her prove everyone wrong and show some brains--go live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 07:47 PM

23,350 posts, read 17,028,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Yes, she is a classic example of word vomit speaking. I never can follow the woman when she speaks.

I have absolutely nothing against Sarah Palin, she has been out of elected government for a long time.
You must have a heck of time waiting for the stable of Obama interpreters telling us what the 'great orator' really said.

How about that vice president of the USA, Obama's right hand man and 2nd in line to be president advising people to buy a shotgun and fire it to scare off intruders. That would be a felony he is advocating.
IFSP ever said anything that constituted a violation of law she would be excoriated while Biden is given absolution by the media. Again another top leader that needs his words incubated before we can understand what they said.

Hey, you like your doctor?

How is Diane Degette in Colorado doing with her understanding of 'magazines'

Did Guam ever tip over as we were warned by Dem Represntative Hank Johnson, from too many US troops landing on one end?

Didn't you love obama's blue pill red pill speech that revealed his intimate knowledge of medicine he learn in community organizer medical school?

If you can't follow SP you will never ever be able to understand a word Obama spouts.

Old 07-08-2014, 09:34 PM

38,610 posts, read 26,243,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Seriously? You would support " Sarah "Anything for a Buck" Palin?
She's a sellout of the first order! When she was howling against abortion and universal healthcare, she agreed to speak at a FUNDRAISER for a Canadian abortion-y universal healthcare-y hospital, because they would pay her $100,000.
The Wasillbilly has no principles. None.

Have a link?

Old 07-08-2014, 09:36 PM

38,610 posts, read 26,243,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I couldn't support Palin or MY next door neighbor but I totally agree with your sentiment...
Maybe if you don't like the two parties, you can vote for the Libertarian candidate

No.

Voting third party was tried in 1992 and we all know how that worked out.

Taking over the Republican Party is the only way.

Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 PM

17,493 posts, read 17,359,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
They will devour her and she will be made a fool. She sucks in interviews and other public speaking, unless it is with like minded folks. Again why is she still famous and given shows and appearances? Useless person!
Sort of like Obama without a script
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies