Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 07:35 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleys1300 View Post
I suppose you would have to define intelligent.

Personally, I'd stack her IQ against the likes of Nacy Pelosi or most any of the Liberal Democrats who post on this board any day.

But hey, I can understand how the left forms their opinions of her, seeing as how they get most of it spoon fed to them by Saturday Night Live and The View.
I wouldn't.

She couldn't even tell us what newspaper she reads and went to 4 or 5 universities before graduating.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:40 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,284,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I was reading this in the Huff Post while waiting for lunch today. I was really chuckling out loud. She is so amusing with her word salads. LOL
Nothing is funnier than watching William Shatner recite her speeches verbatim as beat poetry.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:47 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Well, Sarah Palin IS smarter than Obama so maybe she is on to something.... But Joe Biden would have to go, too.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:58 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Default Wishful thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Sarah?

Sarah Palin, honey, is that you?
No just a concern citizen who recognizes Minority Leader Polse for who she is. Ms. Polse's Speech was incoherent and Ms. Polse spoke in circles as usual.

Polse has no clue.

PS Good Try!

Old 07-09-2014, 08:00 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,495,359 times
The Republican Party has been hijacked by radical fringe groups (e.g., the Tea Party, Evangelical Christians, Anti-Gay and Anti-Abortion activists, and like fanatics) that hold it hostage to their agenda. The GOP - once so lock-step in party unity - is now fractionalized to the point of disintegration; and it is because of stupid people in politics (people like Sarah Palin) and the even more stupid people that would vote for them. They shall succeed only in driving out true conservatives from the party, alienating the electorate, and orchestrating their own political demise.

If former Senator Barry Goldwater ("Mr. Conservative") knew what these lunatics have done to the GOP, he'd turn over in his grave. Indeed, I doubt that even former President Ronald Reagan (the "Great Communicator") would be heard amid the tumult and shouting, or fare well in today's poisonous political climate.

Old 07-09-2014, 08:11 AM

18,455 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I wouldn't.

She couldn't even tell us what newspaper she reads and went to 4 or 5 universities before graduating.

Whats your point?

Nobody reads newspapers anymore and going to college is hardly a measure of intelligence these days.... unless maybe you count not shaving your pits as part of higher education.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...or+armpit+hair

Old 07-09-2014, 08:12 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,530 times
You have got to understand Palin's role in politics. She is the yard dog. As scruffy, loud, annoying, biting as they can be, yard dogs have a very important role in the bigger picture--announcing, deterring and effective. They don't make the business run, but they are an important part of the business. When the yard dog dies, gets shot or gets too old, they are replaced with another yard dog. The business will go on.

Old 07-09-2014, 08:27 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
The Republican Party has been hijacked by radical fringe groups (e.g., the Tea Party, Evangelical Christians, Anti-Gay and Anti-Abortion activists, and like fanatics) that hold it hostage to their agenda. The GOP - once so lock-step in party unity - is now fractionalized to the point of disintegration; and it is because of stupid people in politics (people like Sarah Palin) and the even more stupid people that would vote for them. They shall succeed only in driving out true conservatives from the party, alienating the electorate, and orchestrating their own political demise.

If former Senator Barry Goldwater ("Mr. Conservative") knew what these lunatics have done to the GOP, he'd turn over in his grave. Indeed, I doubt that even former President Ronald Reagan (the "Great Communicator") would be heard amid the tumult and shouting, or fare well in today's poisonous political climate.
Your Statement confirms you do not like any of these groups because they are not Liberal and totally posit of your point of view. The Tea Part and Conservatives will make a difference and is the reason many Democrat's are running away from Liberal ideas. Look at Colorado?

Do not confuse hate with a simple difference of life choices. Most people do not hate gays just do not approve of their choices. That OK we are in America

Old 07-09-2014, 08:28 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post

I remember when Palin became McCanins running mate. I was reading an outdoor forum and all they could talk about is how pretty she was. I thought she was good looking myself; but that has nothing to do with being a VP.

Old 07-09-2014, 08:48 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,576,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
S/he's just angry s/he lost "and is a laughing stock of the US."

I thought you were going to talk about Gore and Kerry.
Would you like to compare the accomplishments that Gore and Kerry have had in their lives since their defeats compared to Palin? As half term governor of Alaska she was batting way over her average, I'm quite sure that will be her greatest accomplishment. From here on in she's just an ignorant, loud mouthed fool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies