U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 05:31 AM

1,198 posts, read 955,923 times

Advertisements

savages
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 05:37 AM

46,054 posts, read 29,379,638 times
Seeing that there is video, that should make it easier for NYPD to track them down and charge them with assualt.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:43 AM

1,459 posts, read 2,212,949 times
Oh come on. I believe Obama to be a terrible president - really terrible - but people have behaved like animals long before his term. Kitty Genovese was the first big reported on case of this. Was that Obama's fault, too?

Old 07-10-2014, 05:47 AM

1,024 posts, read 1,991,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The video the OP posted is nothing. Just one of tens of thousands of examples of lawlessness that happens daily, thanks to your Messiah.
Some people feel the need to inject their political bias at every turn, even when it's blatantly irrelevant. News flash: this stuff was happening 7+ years ago. Take your tinfoil hat off.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:26 AM

10,636 posts, read 6,023,617 times
Quote:
Why are you surprised?

This is precisely the "hope and change" the majority of American voters wanted when they elected and then reelected Obama. Why should anyone obey the law when the President will not?
You're absolutely right. I miss the good old days before Obama, when there were no assaults and no crime and everyone skipped down the street holding hands and singing Kumbaya. Damn you, Obama, for banning Kumbaya!

The really sad part is that you are so steeped in hate that you actually believe your own nonsense.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:29 AM

20,978 posts, read 16,197,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
WTF is wrong with people today????

"The assault of a woman by a group of teens in Prospect Park was captured on video as bystanders stood and watched. As you can see in the video, which was initially posted to Facebook, three teen girls walk up to the woman, who is sitting on a bench near the Windsor Terrace area. As they start punching, slapping and kicking her, other teens gather and cheer them on.......

Video:

Pack of girls beat woman in Brooklyn while bystanders record attack - YouTube

Article:

Video: Woman Assaulted By Teens In Prospect Park: Gothamist
Animals.

Old 07-10-2014, 08:08 AM

17,850 posts, read 20,153,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Animals.
Obama supporters. Did you expect anything less?

Old 07-10-2014, 08:16 AM

10,636 posts, read 6,023,617 times
Quote:
Obama supporters. Did you expect anything less?
Here is a great example of a violent "animal" mentality:

Quote:
The only politician I will vote for is someone who intends to actively pursue revenge against the liberal freaks who have destroyed the nation. I want my politician to violate the law and specifically target liberal freaks so they can be persecuted, just like they have done to conservatives. I want my politician to utterly destroy liberal freaks by any means necessary, legal or not. I want the next Republican President to ignore any law Congress enacts and target liberal freaks for assassination, just like Obama has. If they are not eager and willing to get revenge for the destruction of the nation, then they will not get my vote.
You actively call for the assassination of liberals as revenge for Obama being elected in one thread, and then you denigrate violence and "animal mentality" and blame it on the left in another thread. And you are probably so steeped in hatred that you can't even see your own disconnect from reality.

Old 07-10-2014, 08:29 AM

17,850 posts, read 20,153,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
You actively call for the assassination of liberals as revenge for Obama being elected in one thread, and then you denigrate violence and "animal mentality" and blame it on the left in another thread. And you are probably so steeped in hatred that you can't even see your own disconnect from reality.
Absolutely! Since Obama is keen on assassinating US citizens who oppose him, the very least the next Republican President can do is return the favor and assassinate US citizens who oppose them. However, they should start by investigating and auditing every liberal freak organization, denying them tax-free status, and obtain all the financial information about their enemies, just like your Messiah has.

Then, when Congress enacts any law the next Republican President does not like, he should completely ignore it and do whatever he wants instead, as long as it harms liberal freaks, just like your Messiah has.

Do you not like Karma? You reap what you sow.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:02 AM

5,178 posts, read 3,722,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
WTF is wrong with people today????
Zero empathy, zero humanity.

Part of me agrees with those who called all these kids (both beaters and bystanders) savages and animals.

Part of me always feels very badly for these kids. Yes.......the same savages and animals. They're all kids. A few years ago they were born as innocent, unknowing, blank slates, ready to absorb everything the world had to offer them. And now look at them.

What the world had to offer them (likely - I'm making assumptions here but I'd be willing to bet money on it) were failing families, crime ridden communities, violent neighborhoods and miserable schools. Blank slates who turned (in a few short years) into violent animals.

They never had a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or