U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2014, 07:37 PM

13,054 posts, read 7,778,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
What would you do if frivolous lawsuits were costing you tens of thousands of dollars?
Run like hell and go shoot a caribou from a helicopter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2014, 07:40 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,988,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
On one issue anyway:

"A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll. The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans."
America to Sarah Palin: Enough! – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

At least she's doing something productive.
Hahaha... Good find! I don't think Sarah Palin has added anything of substance to national politics since her emergence from the mistake John McCain made...

Old 07-12-2014, 07:43 PM

31,005 posts, read 19,495,190 times
Quote:
What would you do if frivolous lawsuits were costing you tens of thousands of dollars?
Quit and immediately become a reality show bimbo for $$$.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:01 PM

24,843 posts, read 32,298,423 times
Quote:
Obama resigned for the senate......that seems to be OK.....go figure.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:04 PM

24,843 posts, read 32,298,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well not slow...but I did not say anything--someone else did. I just posted the story links. And you can defend her til kingdom come. She apparently felt she had something to apologize for.

Palin Apologizes for 'Real America' Comments
Palin sure does not need me to defend her from anything.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:56 PM

86,888 posts, read 102,281,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
I suppose, but from the article you posted here's the closest thing she comes to saying what you say she said;

She touted her background as a small-town Everygirl and “hockey mom” who drives herself home and got rid of the Alaska governor’s luxury jet and personal chef. “What’s the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull?” she asked. “Lipstick.”

OK, I guess. She does say Pitbull and lipstick...close together. And she seems to be referencing herself with that statement. I sorta see it now.

By the way, is the NY Post a good credible news source?
Kill the messenger? I thought the whole country had heard that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Not exactly, the NY Post is basically Fox News on steroids (owned by the same people)
Perhaps, but see above. You could find a whole raft of links supporting the pit bull story.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:05 PM

8,287 posts, read 7,508,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Obama resigned for the senate......that seems to be OK.....go figure.
From senator to president. That's called a promotion.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:59 PM

22,362 posts, read 27,498,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Quit and immediately become a reality show bimbo for $$$.
Oh, attacks directed at Palin instead of acknowledging the reason why she resigned? Why am I not surprised.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:37 PM

4,897 posts, read 2,871,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Can you post a link with that line???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsps2bNOpPs

Old 07-13-2014, 01:03 AM

26,609 posts, read 11,144,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Hahaha... Good find! I don't think Sarah Palin has added anything of substance to national politics since her emergence from the mistake John McCain made...
LMAO Because you haven't researched, that's the reason why. Like her or not shes popular among conservatives. She had the guts to call out Ryan for his ridiculous budget which didn't lower the debt.

The former vice presidential candidate linked to an article by Breitbart News, which says Mr. Ryan’s budget would increase spending in 2015 and 2016 but would balance the budget within 10 years.
In the article, Judson Phillips, founder of Tea Party Nation, told Breitbart that Mr. Ryan’s budget “should be found in the book store in the fiction department. If there is one thing we know about Washington, increased spending now with the promises of spending cuts on the future means we will get the spending but never the cuts.”

Unlike your messiah worship of Obama, Palin has no problem with criticizing stupidity within her own party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies