Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2014, 01:12 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Just to elaborate on your point maybe you can give us a list of notable Republican achievements in the last 6 years.
Or the last 16 years for that matter.

When I think of notable Republican achievements in the last two decades, nothing comes to mind.

Please list these notable achievements. I am at a loss.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:21 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,480,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So you live like crap now? Why?
I would wager I live better than you.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:23 PM

792 posts, read 634,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
Right, because he's just a lazy welfare grabber who votes Democrat because they give him everything.

You just said you were living great while Bush was around, and not so much anymore. Make up your mind.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:25 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
I could care less if you do or don't. However you said you lived well during the Bush years. Obviously, you're still living well according to you so blaming Obama for your fantastic quality of life goes against whatever point you're trying to make againt Obama. Lol, good job!

Old 07-16-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I have to question that you're 71 years old. My parents are in their 70's & they have never resorted to the immaturity & complete lack of communication skills that you possess. They have the wisdom & maturity that comes with age that is completely lacking in your posts. I would be embarrassed if you were my father & I read your correspondence on this forum.
Typical liberal personal attack. You couldn't possibly be one of my daughters. My daughters have manners and class. You possess neither. No one forces you to read my posts. I no longer bother with anything Mr.Willis posts but I don't rave about it. Please ignore all my posts. I would appreciate it.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRhockeyfan View Post
Right, because he's just a lazy welfare grabber who votes Democrat because they give him everything.

You just said you were living great while Bush was around, and not so much anymore. Make up your mind.
Man!! Talk about getting it WRONG!! Cheez!!

Old 07-16-2014, 01:28 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Typical liberal personal attack. You couldn't possibly be one of my daughters. My daughters have manners and class. You possess neither. No one forces you to read my posts. I no longer bother with anything Mr.Willis posts but I don't rave about it. Please ignore all my posts. I would appreciate it.
Lol, oh the irony. I don't need to put anyone on ignore, I'm not so sensitive that I need to get it out of my sight.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I could care less if you do or don't. However you said you lived well during the Bush years. Obviously, you're still living well according to you so blaming Obama for your fantastic quality of life goes against whatever point you're trying to make againt Obama. Lol, good job!
I live better because I worked and planned and put away money and investments for retirement. I took care of myself and my family without depending on either Bush or Obama.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRhockeyfan View Post
Sigh. Controlling the House constitutes a huge amount of power, including being able to lock up bills that they don't like. Learn about checks and balances please. It's not just OUR government; 48% of people voted Republican. Seriously, if you want us to take so much responsibility, then we need more power to the executive office.
I do know how it works. What about the over 200 bills passed by the House that Harry Reid has never brought to the floor. How about the ACA which was passed without a single Republican vote? I give you ALL the credit why don't you want it now?

Old 07-16-2014, 01:35 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,275,259 times
I love how the right blames Obama for the economy when the recession was caused by the deregulation by the Republicans. In fact, the recession started during the Bush Administration. The economy has improved a bit but the main reason it has stalled is because there hasn't been a jobs bill presented in the House-which is controlled by the Repubs. If the House Repubs would do what they were elected to do and present a jobs bill, this economy would start really moving. But the only thing that Repubs seem to know how to do is redistricting so they can keep their seats & repeal Obamacare.

Cat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies