Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2014, 06:30 PM

17,775 posts, read 13,665,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So you want them to beg you? You've made up your mind anyway.
There is a sliver of a window of opportunity between complaining and begging. Perhaps republicans can find it somehow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2014, 06:53 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
They want their gubbemint cheese and Obama isnt giving it to them.
No, it looks like they want Obama to take care of his fellow Americans FIRST, instead of Illegal foreign invaders with their hands out.

After all he's supposed to be this country's president.

Obama doesn't really care about Chicago, his priorities are elsewhere.

It seems that the hope and change BS luster has worn off about 5 years ago.

It is encouraging to see some of the sheep break free AND think for a change.

Old 07-15-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
I love how many people in this country think the Pres can wave a magic wand and cure all problems.
I hate how many people continue to make excuses for this inept, pathetic chronic LIAR !!!

BTW he's ready at bat for Illegal alien non citizens, what about Americans that live in his "supposed" hometown?

Old 07-15-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
So I guess Republicans are down how Obama isn't helping black people.
More Liberal deflection to the rescue

Old 07-15-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
So Eric Holder must think these blacks are racist for daring to criticize Obama???
Probably, god forbid if they enter a outhouse/presidential library float in their next parade.

Old 07-15-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
And I love how many people in this country can blame the current administrations countless screw ups on the past President. Psssst.....It's been 6 years.
This is something Liberals deliberately leave out.

Old 07-15-2014, 07:51 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So, what's the GOP doing to attract these so-called, disenchanted voters? I mean, besides complaining about them that is
There is something no one has considered. I've had to ask over and over. Few people want to confront that part. I can understand some Blacks being disappointed in the President. This being noted, while there are Blacks who are criticizing the President, I haven't heard any of them express admiration for the GOP. Consider this. When some Blacks actually voted for a GOP politician(think Mississippi), there were still complaints. Rush Limbaugh complained as well, claiming "Uncle Tom Blacks". Quite ironic that a conservative talk show host would call Blacks voting Republican "Uncle Toms". I haven't heard any Black people use that kind of language in regards to the elections in Mississippi.

Old 07-15-2014, 07:53 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well if it is obvious that you will vote for Democrats no matter what they say or do then Democrats will take your vote for granted and won't work for you and Republicans will feel that you won't listen to them anyway, you've already made up your mind. You shouldn't be so transparent and should make democrats work for your vote.
Well maybe if Republicans actually tried harder, maybe Blacks would come to them more. I haven't seen any outreach on the part of Republicans.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
They want their gubbemint cheese and Obama isnt giving it to them.
There you have it folks, the first post in the thread shows why you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
More Liberal deflection to the rescue
Wasnt helping black people the point of the thread, how is it a deflection to say so ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies