U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 09:46 AM

1,791 posts, read 1,976,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Or maybe he was just an ahole?? Why everybody always tries to peg a "reason" somebody does stupid sheet is beyond me. There are just bad folks in the world. They used to kill each other off........now with all the meds and warning labels they lay in wait to kill the good folks instead of offing each other. Welcome to utopia.
I think we all know that. When A white guy goes in a school and kills 20 people, It was cause he was depressed & lost his dog. When A black man kills someone, It's a travesty & the black community as a hole is x, y, and z. Makes me wonder who kills more cops? Blacks or whites?

We need these stats because i rarely hear of blacks killing cops. Every day innocent black males are assaulted, profiled, murdered and prosecuted unjustly.

They aren't mourned, and if a cop is actually found guilty of negligence and an abuse of power, the cop is granted a vacation under the guise of suspension, and I say vacation because the break they receive for murdering black males is subsequently granted with pay.

Unfortunate that both families suffered loss in the ordeal and an eye for an eye eventually renders the whole world blind, but this is the hate that hate created.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2014, 09:50 AM

26,857 posts, read 19,103,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I think we all know that. When A white guy goes in a school and kills 20 people, It was cause he was depressed & lost his dog. When A black man kills someone, It's a travesty & the black community as a hole is x, y, and z. Makes me wonder who kills more cops? Blacks or whites?

We need these stats because i rarely hear of blacks killing cops. Every day innocent black males are assaulted, profiled, murdered and prosecuted unjustly.

They aren't mourned, and if a cop is actually found guilty of negligence and an abuse of power, the cop is granted a vacation under the guise of suspension, and I say vacation because the break they receive for murdering black males is subsequently granted with pay.

Unfortunate that both families suffered loss in the ordeal and an eye for an eye eventually renders the whole world blind, but this is the hate that hate created.
show us a single instance where that was used as a reason.

we'll wait.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:56 AM

7,022 posts, read 5,999,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
What in the f--king hell?

This is a symptom of a larger problem that afflicts our nation. There is something seriously wrong with inner city culture and Urban Black culture in particular.
Agreed.

The Un-Civil War: BLACKS vs ******S: Confronting the Subculture Within the African-American Community: Taleeb Starkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Did you see that reporter was suspended, possibly fired for what he said about the black community. Said something to the affect is a big cause of things like this incident are the fact that many blacks dont have fathers.
LoL the reporter was right about the media, they can't handle the truth so they suspend the truth-teller

Reporter Suspended For Young Black Men Comments
"The underlying cause for all of this, of course: young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject," he said.

Last edited by renault; 07-16-2014 at 10:08 AM..

Old 07-16-2014, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

we'll wait.
Adam Lanza.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:00 AM

26,857 posts, read 19,103,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Adam Lanza.
i don't recall anyone ever using that as a reason in lanza's case.

cite pls.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
i don't recall anyone ever using that as a reason in lanza's case.

cite pls.
I suggest you start to google.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:15 AM

11,436 posts, read 17,160,660 times
Default "Community" celebrates cop killer

It's terrible situation when a community looks up to cop killers. It's very ignorant.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:15 AM

13,266 posts, read 10,401,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
So simply "stopping" someone for being black justifies "killing" someone for being a cop.

Disgusting....
That's an over simplification.

Some people's lives are ruined due to Police misconduct.

A life for a life.

I'm not saying its right. Just stating the reality of the effect Police misconduct/corruption can have on a person's life.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:19 AM

6,899 posts, read 6,586,347 times
Quote:

we'll wait.

I guess the point is and I agree, when a white person goes on a killing rampage, his or her reasoning is not contributed to all whites. But when you have a black person that Kills a cop or arrested for drugs Blacks/single parents in general are to blamed instead of THAT person that committed the crime. This is a all too typical reaction in the media, on C-D and other blogs. Within the last month there have been high profile mass killings reported by whites.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:21 AM

6,899 posts, read 6,586,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Agreed.

The Un-Civil War: BLACKS vs ******S: Confronting the Subculture Within the African-American Community: Taleeb Starkes

LoL the reporter was right about the media, they can't handle the truth so they suspend the truth-teller

Reporter Suspended For Young Black Men Comments
"The underlying cause for all of this, of course: young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject," he said.

So now that the reporter has deemed the underlying reason for the cop killing is due to the killer being raised fatherless. What is the reason for the Cop killing two weeks ago? That is why he was suspended. If your going to do a commentary on fatherless children, that was NOT the time or segment to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or