Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 07:42 AM

534 posts, read 904,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
What's a Con? What's a Dool? I'm confused.
Being from the Louisiana, perhaps you are unaware of the curse of auto correct that vexes mankind. I considered correcting same, yet had a slim hope those in states with a high prison percentage might have made a breakthrough in intuitive reasoning.
Sadly I will have to report to my board the continuing struggle of the Southern Educational process.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:23 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,335,819 times
It would also appear that at times, the moderators fail to differentiate between "libertarian" (uncapitalized "l" - representing a set of values

and "Libertarian" (capital "L" - representing an organized political party).

For the most part, I subscribe to the former: I sometimes, (but not always) register as one of the latter -- to help keep an alternative to the two major parties on the ballot.

The same rule would apply to the Conservative or Constitutional Parties which are recognized in some states. or the Liberal Party, for that matter,

My point being, it is sometimes impossible to divorce discourse at this site from politics, but I don't always see the moderation as applying the rules evenly.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:31 AM

7,097 posts, read 4,823,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinerica View Post
Being from the Louisiana, perhaps you are unaware of the curse of auto correct that vexes mankind. I considered correcting same, yet had a slim hope those in states with a high prison percentage might have made a breakthrough in intuitive reasoning.
Sadly I will have to report to my board the continuing struggle of the Southern Educational process.
Actually, although I do live in Louisiana, I am not "from" here, nor was I educated here.

When you assume, you make an ASS of U and ME.

Perhaps you should take it upon yourself to proofread before you post.

(By the way, it takes about 3 seconds to turn off auto-correct if it "vexes" you.)

Troll.

Old 07-15-2014, 11:25 AM

534 posts, read 904,893 times
Quote:
Actually, although I do live in Louisiana, I am not "from" here, nor was I educated here.

When you assume, you make an ASS of U and ME.

Perhaps you should take it upon yourself to proofread before you post.

(By the way, it takes about 3 seconds to turn off auto-correct if it "vexes" you.)

Troll.
Please enjoy all that delightful steamy swamps and the 15 mins of culture one might find on bourbon st in a lifetime. I believe I saw you highlighted on a commercial for swamp men or Cajun pawnshop program. I feel almost in the presence of royalty!

Old 07-15-2014, 11:56 AM

8,078 posts, read 7,440,737 times
Quote:
Please enjoy all that delightful steamy swamps and the 15 mins of culture one might find on bourbon st in a lifetime. I believe I saw you highlighted on a commercial for swamp men or Cajun pawnshop program. I feel almost in the presence of royalty!
You sound like you're crazy. Or maybe you're just hitting the medical marijuana a little hard today.

Last edited by jtab4994; 07-15-2014 at 12:26 PM..

Old 07-15-2014, 12:31 PM

2,220 posts, read 2,801,359 times
Quote:
So the Commiecrat ***** wants border control after all?

Old 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM

7,097 posts, read 4,823,070 times
Quote:
Wow. And it's witty, too.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:43 PM

641 posts, read 240,732 times
Quote:
Wow. And it's witty, too.
Boy, the extremes of both sides are downright nasty. The OP gives a horrible image of who we are on the Democratic side. Much like the far right threads that tear apart Liberals w/name calling give Republicans a bad name. Please, can we not have adult conversation? Puginabug I love the assumption quote, my dad used to say that to us all the time. Thanks for the smile.

Old 07-15-2014, 05:13 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Closed for review
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies