U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2014, 01:11 PM

68 posts, read 45,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I'm curious, how many races are there? Could you provide me with a list of all the races please.

I find it strange that you would consider a person who is half Han Chinese, half Spanish Basque to be the same race as someone who is half Luo Kenyan, half English (I'm saying "English" because I'm not sure if Obama's mother is primarily Anglo-Saxon, Norman, or Briton).

Also, would you please answer this question you previously ignored:

Does God not look down upon the moral transgression of race mixing?
I don't consider someone who is half CHinese and half Spanish Basque the same as someone who is Kenyan and half English. However, they are both mixed -different from people who are 100% whatever. And they are both born out of the same mistake. They both have their history somewhat diluted so mixing for them is fine both they are both mixed.

God does frown upon interracial relationships. However, when it comes to the mixed children of those relationships, he is somewhat kinder.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:16 PM

3,831 posts, read 3,688,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddoneout View Post
I don't consider someone who is half CHinese and half Spanish Basque the same as someone who is Kenyan and half English. However, they are both mixed -different from people who are 100% whatever. And they are both born out of the same mistake. They both have their history somewhat diluted so mixing for them is fine both they are both mixed.

God does frown upon interracial relationships. However, when it comes to the mixed children of those relationships, he is somewhat kinder.
Since you seem to know exactly what god wants, could you ask him what the winning lotto ticket is tonight? I could use some help.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:16 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,314,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
That is an easy question to answer.

Liberals are fair and tolerant.....only if you agree with them.

If not...you can be belittled....made fun of....and your opinion squashed.
There is much confusion on this board as to the meaning of "tolerance," as it relates to civil rights. Tolerance does not mean people cannot express their opinions. It means that people can't use the law to discriminate, based on those opinions.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,314,240 times
Quote:

According to one member (from another thread), race doesn't exist. It is a term concocted by "liberal freaks" in the 1920s. Now, you're telling us race does exist. Which is it?

Hey, Glitch. You wanna weigh in on this?

Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM

15,087 posts, read 11,982,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddoneout

Did this information come to you via a dream or a burning bush?

Old 07-15-2014, 01:22 PM

14,920 posts, read 11,140,692 times
Quote:
I don't consider someone who is half CHinese and half Spanish Basque the same as someone who is Kenyan and half English.
If they're not the same race, then how is it moral for them to mix?

Quote:
However, they are both mixed -different from people who are 100% whatever. And they are both born out of the same mistake. They both have their history somewhat diluted so mixing for them is fine both they are both mixed.
So are you saying that mixed raced people really have no race, so there's really no issue about race mixing when it comes to people who aren't 100% pure?

If so, then why did you previously say that it would be preferable for Obama to marry a 50/50 person as opposed to a 75/25 person? Neither are 100% pure, so why is it preferable that Obama marry the 50/50 person rather than the 75/25 person?

I'll again ask some questions you keep refusing to answer that would really clear some things up for me:

1) How many races exist, and what are they?
2) What race is Barack Obama?

Quote:
How about someone who is pure? If a pure white person race mixes, will God punish him for his moral transgression by sending him to Hell unless he repents?

Old 07-15-2014, 01:22 PM

11,780 posts, read 8,569,993 times
Quote:

God does frown upon interracial relationships. However, when it comes to the mixed children of those relationships, he is somewhat kinder
You have a messed up god. Might I recommend converting over to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

About Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Old 07-15-2014, 01:25 PM

29,419 posts, read 18,688,181 times
Yes it is more important to find out what percent of race someone is than getting the illegal vermin out of the country. Just pathetic.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:30 PM

3,843 posts, read 3,799,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
You have a messed up god. Might I recommend converting over to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

About Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
He boiled for our sins. R'amen!

I've been touched by his noodly appendage.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:38 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,375,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperiongap View Post
since you seem to know exactly what god wants, could you ask him what the winning lotto ticket is tonight? I could use some help.
3, 14, 15, 9, 26 5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or