U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 08:27 PM

553 posts, read 478,227 times

Advertisements

Did you truely expect anybody to read that long old thing? Why didn't you just sum it up in one paragraph and we could discus it from there? I'll just discus your title.

The odds are better than 50-50 we'll see some kind of armed uprising before Obama is out of office. At this point we're simply waiting for some incident to spark it off. Had there been even one shot fired by either side at the Bundy stand-off that would have been all it would have taken. The country would swiftly fly apart and this Red County / Blue County map of the 2000 Presidential electionis probably the best guide to what the country will look like in a matter of weeks:

Without firing a shot the Rebnecks will have the Liberals broken up, cut off, and surrounded. It will not be necessary to fight a bloody civil war--at least not on the part of the Redneck Militias. All they need to do is set up a few roadblocks. In a week the grocery store shelves will be empty, in two weeks all the food at home will be gone, and by the third week canibalism will set in. The cities will errupt into massive rioting for all of their food comes from Redneck Country. So does all their fuel. The Rednecks need only turn off a few valves and in a week the carbon footprint of the cities will be well-nigh zero and there will be no more traffic jams. You're welcome. Nearly all their electricity is generated in power plants in Redneck Counties. By flipping a few switches the Rednecks will relieve the Liberals of all the guilt brought about by using all that electricity. This means the fan that circulates heating and air conditioning through the building will stop working. Liberal politicians will see the handwriting on the wall and catch a flight out of town while there's still aviation fuel at the airport. Within a month every athiest in the city will be praying earnestly to God that the Redneck Militias please enter the city and restore Law and Order. They'll agree to every demand the Rednecks make: ban Abortion, teach Creationism in the schools--ANYTHING. Liberalism will disappear from American politics for the next three generations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2014, 08:30 PM

19,868 posts, read 22,727,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAllenDoudna View Post
Did you truely expect anybody to read that long old thing? Why didn't you just sum it up in one paragraph and we could discus it from there? I'll just discus your title.

The odds are better than 50-50 we'll see some kind of armed uprising before Obama is out of office. At this point we're simply waiting for some incident to spark it off. Had there been even one shot fired by either side at the Bundy stand-off that would have been all it would have taken. The country would swiftly fly apart and this Red County / Blue County map of the 2000 Presidential electionis probably the best guide to what the country will look like in a matter of weeks:

Without firing a shot the Rebnecks will have the Liberals broken up, cut off, and surrounded. It will not be necessary to fight a bloody civil war--at least not on the part of the Redneck Militias. All they need to do is set up a few roadblocks. In a week the grocery store shelves will be empty, in two weeks all the food at home will be gone, and by the third week canibalism will set in. The cities will errupt into massive rioting for all of their food comes from Redneck Country. So does all their fuel. The Rednecks need only turn off a few valves and in a week the carbon footprint of the cities will be well-nigh zero and there will be no more traffic jams. You're welcome. Nearly all their electricity is generated in power plants in Redneck Counties. By flipping a few switches the Rednecks will relieve the Liberals of all the guilt brought about by using all that electricity. This means the fan that circulates heating and air conditioning through the building will stop working. Liberal politicians will see the handwriting on the wall and catch a flight out of town while there's still aviation fuel at the airport. Within a month every athiest in the city will be praying earnestly to God that the Redneck Militias please enter the city and restore Law and Order. They'll agree to every demand the Rednecks make: ban Abortion, teach Creationism in the schools--ANYTHING. Liberalism will disappear from American politics for the next three generations.
One of the silliest and most non-sensical posts I've seen here for a LONGGGGGG time.

Congrats!!!!!

Ken

Old 07-15-2014, 08:36 PM

32,108 posts, read 16,506,166 times
Quote:
The odds are better than 50-50 we'll see some kind of armed uprising before Obama is out of office.
I'll take those odds. Care to place a sporting wager?

Old 07-15-2014, 08:38 PM

553 posts, read 478,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
One of the silliest and most non-sensical posts I've seen here for a LONGGGGGG time.

Congrats!!!!!

Ken
I take it you haven't been paying attention to how much guns and ammo have been selling lately.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:45 PM

19,868 posts, read 22,727,547 times
Quote:
I take it you haven't been paying attention to how much guns and ammo have been selling lately.
Sure I have - so what?
A bunch of loonies stocking up - so what?

And BTW - the big surge in ammo sales is largely OVER.

Ken

Old 07-15-2014, 08:54 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,459,276 times
Anyone who thinks the 'liberals' will go down without a fight is utterly delusional. Most of the ones I know -- myself included -- are currently armed. And personally...I'm a darn good shot.

I realize this has probably blown up a few stereotypes for you. Sorry but the whole 'peace n love, man' thing is as antiquated as the rest of the Right's thinking.

As for the rest of the fantasy -- if you'd fix your spelling, you'd probably do fine as the author of post-apocalyptic fiction to sell at gun-shows. They love that kind of stuff.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:00 PM

32,108 posts, read 16,506,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
As for the rest of the fantasy -- if you'd fix your spelling, you'd probably do fine as the author of post-apocalyptic fiction to sell at gun-shows. They love that kind of stuff.
But don't you see? They will completely seize power over all the country's empty spaces. Once in power, they will, no doubt about it, have full control of all the strategic tumbleweed and meth lab resources, and then where would the rest of us be?

(Decent shot myself. Not bad at small-unit tactics, either.)

Old 07-15-2014, 09:09 PM

1,886 posts, read 1,896,809 times
Quote:

Ahem.... Yeah, I'm just gonna step back in with the same people and we'll pretend I wasn't here, k?

Old 07-15-2014, 09:23 PM

13,054 posts, read 7,779,834 times
Quote:

What you are posting is the full on, extreme right wing, monkey spanking fantasy, that fuels the freeze dried food market and the gold coin exchange. I've read the same, only with much better diction and spelling on other sites,...... gun, survival and extreme patriot.
What you don't probably realize is that we know you're out there, hiding under the rocks, and dangerous as hell. As each of you reach your threshold of anger, you go off and we do our best to neutralize you before you kill too many citizens in a blind rage.
We know you're out there. You don't know that we're ready. You think we're sheep.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:32 PM

18,614 posts, read 16,383,835 times
What's going on is unsustainable in the long run, it's human nature to divide along ethnic lines. There needs to be an immigration timeout so folks can assimilate into a common culture but I'm not even sure that will work. Things will get ugly around mid century.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies