U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-17-2014, 04:54 PM
 
10,026 posts, read 9,249,227 times
Reputation: 5896

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
BREAKING: IL Gov. Quinn Calls for State Mag Cap and "Assault Rifle" Ban | The Truth About Guns



So because criminals do not care and obey the law, everyone else needs to suffer by having their rights infringed upon?

Because some people cant behave we all have to lose our rights?

Thank you Gov Quinn for proving leftist can never be trusted with any power at any time, for any reason.
He's an idiot. The state rep backing this with him is Robin Kelly my rep. I hate her with a passion because she admits she wants to ban guns while increasing taxes to pay for welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-17-2014, 04:58 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
9,282 posts, read 5,773,185 times
Reputation: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
He's an idiot. The state rep backing this with him is Robin Kelly my rep. I hate her with a passion because she admits she wants to ban guns while increasing taxes to pay for welfare.
Disarming law abiding citizens while increasing the number of welfare queens as they pump out more kids we cant afford..

Leftist truly are mentally ill and have to be helped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:00 PM
 
10,026 posts, read 9,249,227 times
Reputation: 5896
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Disarming law abiding citizens while increasing the number of welfare queens as they pump out more kids we cant afford..

Leftist truly are mentally ill and have to be helped.
I agree. The leftist are dangerous and yes they see nothing wrong with pumping out more welfare babies. Robin Kelly in fact has stated (accurately)her fans are them. I think both of them are mentally ill. I have been blocked on her Facebook after asking why she hates guns and Quinn called me a racist for being opposed to illegals (he loves them too).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:07 PM
 
Location: NJ
18,677 posts, read 17,085,125 times
Reputation: 7282
This is a state's issue to decide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:22 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
9,282 posts, read 5,773,185 times
Reputation: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
This is a state's issue to decide.
No, it is not, if the federal government can not do something they state are also not allow to do it.

Are you ok with the State of IL passing laws restricting the 1st Amendment, maybe no "High Capacity Protest"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:32 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
9,282 posts, read 5,773,185 times
Reputation: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I agree. The leftist are dangerous and yes they see nothing wrong with pumping out more welfare babies. Robin Kelly in fact has stated (accurately)her fans are them. I think both of them are mentally ill. I have been blocked on her Facebook after asking why she hates guns and Quinn called me a racist for being opposed to illegals (he loves them too).
As long as you are poor and need help, and you are not white..Remember how everyone was telling the duggars where having too many kids never mind the fact they are wealthy and can support them?

Remember they want a vast underclass to rule over, and gun owners are the main obstacle to this..They have to import millions of people to this nation that don't care about its history, its liberty, its freedoms, its rights, its Constitution, its culture, its language, or its future, just give me welfare and to hell with the evil "racist" gun owning white people..

Unfortunately for the ruling class and their useful idiots serfs this will never happen when we run out of money, or when they over step the line in the sand about firearms, it will all come apart at the seams...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:34 PM
 
20,976 posts, read 16,282,976 times
Reputation: 10270
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
BREAKING: IL Gov. Quinn Calls for State Mag Cap and "Assault Rifle" Ban | The Truth About Guns



So because criminals do not care and obey the law, everyone else needs to suffer by having their rights infringed upon?

Because some people cant behave we all have to lose our rights?

Thank you Gov Quinn for proving leftist can never be trusted with any power at any time, for any reason.
Sterilizing every woman of child bearing age in S. Chicago would absolutely end the carnage.

Turns out margaret sanger was right!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:34 PM
 
Location: NJ
18,677 posts, read 17,085,125 times
Reputation: 7282
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
No, it is not, if the federal government can not do something they state are also not allow to do it.

Are you ok with the State of IL passing laws restricting the 1st Amendment, maybe no "High Capacity Protest"?
All amendments have limited protection. We cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, for instance.
I'm sure the Il AG reviewed the proposed law to insure it complies with the LIMITS of the 2nd amendment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
9,282 posts, read 5,773,185 times
Reputation: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
All amendments have limited protection. We cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, for instance.
I'm sure the Il AG reviewed the proposed law to insure it complies with the LIMITS of the 2nd amendment.


No you can yell fire in a crowed theater if this is a fire..

No they wont, they will just strip rights from people who have done less the nothing wrong...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM
 
Location: Lost in Texas
9,832 posts, read 5,854,738 times
Reputation: 3404
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
All amendments have limited protection. We cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, for instance.
I'm sure the Il AG reviewed the proposed law to insure it complies with the LIMITS of the 2nd amendment.
I think it was just a year or so ago that Chicago got its hat handed to it by the SCOTUS involving their gun ban in Chicago. Local and state politicians are always writing legislation that if left unchecked, violates the rights granted by the constitution. That's why we have federal courts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:39 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top