Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 11:41 PM

126 posts, read 153,195 times

Advertisements

Illegals come because they can get work.

In fact, the guy that my landlord sent to mow my lawn today might well be one. The crew that painted my rental last year had members who clearly spoke little or no English.

Illegals can get work because people who own companies like hiring them. They do things for very low wages and don't complain.

No Harry Reid required.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:42 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,231,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why would I be happy. I wasn't happy when Regan went senile
That's not the same thing at all. Reagan had access to nuclear weapons. Reid controls the senate. I think we both know which is more dangerous.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:48 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,063,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Could it be because the left-wing sites are toeing the party line--"if we don't report it, it doesn't exist."

Meanwhile, our local high school saw in influx of "migrants" (is that the new acceptable term for illegal now?) last fall. By February they started seeing cases of TB. By the time school let out there were 122 kids with TB. Coincidence?

And to get back to the original subject, yes Harry Reid is senile.
Any proof of that or is that just what you claim? Just cause you typed it on the internet doesn't make it true.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:50 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Any proof of that or is that just what you claim? Just cause you typed it on the internet doesn't make it true.
Yes, how would you know? Your kids only go to the school and my guess is that there were meetings with the parents, teachers and support staff with the CDC. Given that being your only exposure, how could you possibly know?

Old 07-17-2014, 11:53 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,063,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Yes, how would you know? Your kids only go to the school and my guess is that there were meetings with the parents, teachers and support staff with the CDC. Given that being your only exposure, how could you possibly know?
Oh well seeing we are now accepted claims made on the internet without any way to back them up as facts.

Today I started my first unicorn ranch, the unicorns are getting big and I have a feeling they will be ready for show in the coming year.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:54 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,723,688 times
Quote:
Do you have any factual numbers backing up these claims or are you watching too much "illegals are coming to get you" news?

Most, if not all the links you post are to weird right wing sites that are usually based on opinions and fear.
Anything I send you you claim is a "weird right wing site"

MS-13
Teen members of MS-13 gang 'trying to recruit young illegal immigrants' | Mail Online

Texas AG on MS-13 gang members illegally crossing border | On Air Videos | Fox News

MS-13 Actively Recruiting Illegal Alien Minors at U.S. Shelters | Judicial Watch

Pavlich: MS-13 Gang Members Recruiting Inside Immigration Facility | Fox News Insider

Exclusive: Border Patrol Warns MS-13 Using Nogales Processing Center as Recruitment Hub - Katie Pavlich

Border Crisis: Illegal Immigrant 'Children' Include MS-13 Gang Members - Video

Violent MS-13 Gang Members Leave Graffiti on Bathroom Walls of Nogales Border Patrol Processing Center - Katie Pavlich

Disease
Video - Tijuana General Hospital Diagnoses and Treats Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in Mexico - WSJ.com

http://news.emory.edu/stories/2014/0...ion/index.html

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps | Fox News

MDR-TB | UCSD GLobal Public Health

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/op...eads.html?_r=0

Alarming scale of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis | Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) Canada

Illegal Aliens Bringing 60 Percent Lethal Drug-Resistant TB to the United States | FrontPage Magazine

Dr. Manny: Is America on the verge of a major health crisis? | Fox News

Border Patrol union claims scabies

Influx of Illegal Alien Minors a Disaster; Overcrowded Shelters, Diseases, Sexually Active Teens | Judicial Watch

Nurse: Illegals’ baggage includes TB, leprosy, polio

Cost. We have to barrow money from China for this..Do understand this fact..Right?

Unaccompanied Alien Children Program Cost $263 Million Already This Year | Washington Free Beacon

The Watercooler ~ Illegal Immigration Costs California Taxpayers $25.3 Billion per Year | RedState

US spending $252 a day per child to care for young illegal immigrants, fourth military base now housing site | AL.com

Fed-backed group drops plan to buy fancy hotel to house illegals | Fox News

Mass. Gov. Weighing Obama Request To Shelter Some Unaccompanied Illegal Immigrant Children « CBS Boston

Update on Illegal Immigrant Invasion and Costs to States and School Districts - Lake County Fiscal Rangers

El Paso Children's Hospital spends $60,000 treating illegal immigrant children - KFOX - El Paso Top Stories - Breaking News, Weather, and Traffic

Than again you will claim every site and all information on them is not valid, or is a lie or you will not visit them to begin.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:56 PM

22,329 posts, read 11,853,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dperry9 View Post
Not since the 12 year olds in Hitler's Volksgrenadiers have children been such a threat to society.

I'm not sure how much these kids can really bring down our fine civilization, but Republicans continuing to enrage 95% of Latinos throughout the country is going to keep losing them major elections. And that is a permanent issue for them to deal with.

They can't hold power with nothing but middle aged and retired white voters. And if Texas ever goes blue, they will never, ever get the White House back.
Gee, thanks for stereotyping all people of Hispanic descent as wanting amnesty and open borders

Guess what? After Reagan passed the '86 amnesty, Hispanics still largely voted democrat. Republicans need to get a clue and stop pandering to Hispanics because they think 1) All Hispanics want amnesty; and 2) Hispanics will suddenly vote republican.

By trying to pander to Hispanics, republicans are angering their base with their support of amnesty.

BTW, I'm half-Hispanic and don't want amnesty or open borders. I let the person from the RNC who called our house know all of that and said that as long as the republicans push amnesty, they won't get a cent from me.

You also appear to not realize that we have over 300 million people in this country and we are running out of potable water. All those kids you think are so sweet an innocent will one day grow up and have large families of their own, thereby further increasing our population.

What do you want? A country of 1 billion people and not enough potable water? If you are in a hurry to see that, then move to India.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:56 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,723,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Could it be because the left-wing sites are toeing the party line--"if we don't report it, it doesn't exist."

Meanwhile, our local high school saw in influx of "migrants" (is that the new acceptable term for illegal now?) last fall. By February they started seeing cases of TB. By the time school let out there were 122 kids with TB. Coincidence?

And to get back to the original subject, yes Harry Reid is senile.
Harry Reid and most other leftist are mentally Ill.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:58 PM

126 posts, read 153,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Do you have any how much they will cost us, not to mention the health issue and the gang problems that are now starting to come to light..

When you people are paying higher taxes, have more gangs and the problems they cause, and a outbreak of Drug resistant TB or Denga Fever I will be the first one to tell you I told you so..

They only make up 10% of the voting population if we build a fence and send them back it will not matter.

May god you want them here? fine Adopt them and you pay for them.
Who is "them"? You mean the entire Latino population, who have been emigrating to this country for well over a century? Or do you mean just the illegals?

As I stated above, they come to find work. And they stay because they find it. And they keep the jobs they get because a big chunk of our economy employs them.

But if you'd like to start chipping in to mow America's lawns and pick its factory farmed tomatoes and lettuce in order to keep America pure, knock yourself out.

Harry Reid has nothing to do with any of this. It predates him by many, many decades.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:59 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,917,204 times
Quote:
Oh well seeing we are now accepted claims made on the internet without any way to back them up as facts.

Today I started my first unicorn ranch, the unicorns are getting big and I have a feeling they will be ready for show in the coming year.
Are they edible?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies