Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 08:10 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,749,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sounds like a sausage fest of single white dudes that can't figure out why get dates.
was that a question? this event should be fun for those attending. I am going to organize a straight pride parade at one point. because straights have just as much of a right to close down streets, screw up traffic, and annoy people as gays.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:12 AM

7,811 posts, read 6,389,895 times
Liberals will probably try to identify those attending and go after their jobs.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:12 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
They will have beer, and therefore women..
Lol sounds like a good time
Maybe I should go

Old 07-19-2014, 08:14 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
I can see this either being a bit of fun on the part of some normal humans with a sense of humor, or it could turn out to basically be a klan rally.

Hard to say which way it'll go without knowing who's behind it.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
I can see this either being a bit of fun on the part of some normal humans with a sense of humor, or it could turn out to basically be a klan rally.

Hard to say which way it'll go without knowing who's behind it.
oh liberals know who's behind it. it's the koch brothers. they're behind everything.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:15 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
CLINTONVILLE, Ohio, July 18 (UPI) --Flyers advertising an event called the "Straight White Guy Festival" have started to show up in an Ohio park that usually hosts gay pride events.

According to the flyers, the festival will take place in Goodale Park in Clintonville this September.

Read more: 'Straight White Guy Festival' coming to Clintonville? - UPI.com
They would have done better by leaving race out of it, but then again they probably want a non-violent event.

Just sayin'

Old 07-19-2014, 08:15 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
was that a question? this event should be fun for those attending. I am going to organize a straight pride parade at one point. because straights have just as much of a right to close down streets, screw up traffic, and annoy people as gays.
Haha, no, that was a poorly written sentence while watching something interesting on tv at the same time.

So what would take place during a straight pride parade? This event just sounds like a bunch of white dudes high fiving each other while walking down the street. But then again, I hate all parades, so thinking this one is stupid is no different than my thoughts with any parade.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:18 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,460,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Oh, you guys think this will be a good time for White guys? The leftists won't allow that. I'll bet that mobs of feminists, gay activists, and urban youth will descend on this event to mock and annoy any White guys that show up.
Well, why not? Straight "Christians" disrupt gay events all the time.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Haha, no, that was a poorly written sentence while watching something interesting on tv at the same time.

So what would take place during a straight pride parade? This event just sounds like a bunch of white dudes high fiving each other while walking down the street. But then again, I hate all parades, so thinking this one is stupid is no different than my thoughts with any parade.
so you think only white people would go to a straight pride parade? you obviously know little of the treatment of gays within the black community. it's much harder for a black man to come out of the closet than a white man. what would happen at a straight pride parade? I dunno. probably a lot of acid wash and people wearing judas priest t-shirts without recognizing the irony.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:22 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
so you think only white people would go to a straight pride parade? you obviously know little of the treatment of gays within the black community. it's much harder for a black man to come out of the closet than a white man. what would happen at a straight pride parade? I dunno. probably a lot of acid wash and people wearing judas priest t-shirts without recognizing the irony.
Oh, I have no idea who would go to your silly parade, but this thread is about a straight white guy festival.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies