Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 09:02 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
blah blah blah nonsense trolling useless text/nonsense more text trolling insults blah blah blah...If you bought into the propaganda and hype about Iran's alleged nuclear weapon program, well, that doesn't say much about you.
If you claim that given the vast amount of evidence they are not building one, then that says A LOT about your abject lack of intelligence.

Quote:
If you don't understand the economic implications of the Iranian Oil Bourse, that says even less.
Iran is the world's #1 state sponsor of terrorism, and is obviously constructing illegal nuclear weapons. obama has done nothing to stop them, and with this new 4 month extension, is simply enabling them further. While other presidents have also failed in this area, he has had 6 years to deal with it - and has utterly failed, as he has on so many other areas.

Side note to the troll: flooding my thread with off-topic volumes of irrelevant text will not be allowed to derail, and the next time you accuse me of lying you will be reported so fast your head will spin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2014, 11:46 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
That poster asked a nonsense question: "What kind of nuclear weapons?"
The question is nonsense only to those people who know nothing about nuclear weapons.

Quote:
Which is totally irrelevant - what does the type of nuclear weapon iran is developing make ANY difference,....
It does make a difference to those seeking Truth. I've asked the question numerous times of people claiming Iran has "nukes" and it typically killed the thread. People like you refuse to answer the question, because 1) you don't really know the answer, and 2) it impedes your ability to propagandize and spread disinformation.

Quote:
... all are illegal.
Russia has them. So does India and Pakistan.

Quote:
Rather than address MY OP, they entered my thread and started trolling.
I did address your OP....

Quote:
Allowing a nuclear weapons-capable iran might be the worst of all of them.
....by asking what kind of nuclear weapons.

Quote:
Given that i know more about iran and the mideast than you by about 50,000 times, perhaps you should be the ones asking questions, instead of slinging BS.
Really?

You turned down a military advisor staff position in Iraq during the Iraq-Iran War to go to Egypt and train troops?

You were in Turkey?

You were in Iraq?

You were in Saudi Arabia?

You were in Kuwait?

You were at the NTC testing operational plans used by the RDF?

You wrote doctrine and policy on Central Asia?

No, you didn't......but I did.

Quote:
If you claim that given the vast amount of evidence they are not building one, then that says A LOT about your abject lack of intelligence.
Did you read the IAEA report?

It says Iran is enriching uranium ore to 20% U235. Total fail for a nuclear weapons program.

Quote:
Side note to the troll: flooding my thread with off-topic volumes of irrelevant text will not be allowed to derail,....
You're doing such a fine job of derailing your own thread, I see no reason to get in your way.

Quote:
... and the next time you accuse me of lying you will be reported so fast your head will spin.
Then I guess I better activate my prayer capsule.

Truth is the antidote to Propaganda....

Mircea

Old 07-20-2014, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
The question is nonsense only to those people who know nothing about nuclear weapons.
You think you can come in an take over threads with your arrogance and voluminous, nonsensical, off-topic cut-and-paste garbage, but that ain't gonna work here.

They type or non-type, delivery type, etc. is meaningless - ALL nuclear weapons are illegal under the NPT. That is a fact.

Quote:
It does make a difference to those seeking Truth. I've asked the question numerous times of people claiming Iran has "nukes" and it typically killed the thread. People like you refuse to answer the question, because 1) you don't really know the answer, and 2) it impedes your ability to propagandize and spread disinformation.
You wouldn't know what the facts were if they landed on you. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STRAWMAN nonsense, the type of weapon makes NO DIFFERENCE.

Quote:
Russia has them. So does India and Pakistan.
So does the US, UK and many others - and all are illegal.

Quote:
I did address your OP........by asking what kind of nuclear weapons.
That is trolling garbage. The type of weapons is irrelevant, and has nothing to do with obama's failure to stop iran from building them.

Quote:
Really? You turned down a military advisor staff position in Iraq during the Iraq-Iran War to go to Egypt and train troops? blah blah blah nonsense deleted
On an anonymous web, boasting of alleged military experience - none of which HAS ANYTHING to do with the state of iran's nuclear weapons program - is laughably childish...NO ONE CARES.

Quote:
Did you read the IAEA report? It says Iran is enriching uranium ore to 20% U235. Total fail for a nuclear weapons program.
You don't have a clue, and I think it's pretty much time to put you on ignore. Many others have done the same and suggested I do so.

For the rational, here are some MSM-sourced articles from PROFESSIONALS, as opposed to web posters pretending to be important or knowledgeable:

BBC News - UN nuclear agency IAEA: Iran 'studying nuclear weapons'

UN nuclear agency IAEA: Iran 'studying nuclear weapons'

Report: Iran developing nuclear bombs - CNN.com

"The International Atomic Energy Agency issued a critical report Tuesday saying that it has "serious concerns" about Iran's nuclear program and has obtained "credible" information that the Islamic republic may be developing nuclear weapons."

Sources: IAEA report will say Iran has mastered steps toward nuclear weapon - CNN.com

"An International Atomic Energy Agency report to be released this week will say that Iran has mastered the critical steps necessary to design and construct a nuclear weapon, Western diplomats briefed on the report told CNN Monday."

================================================== ====

Clearly, the professionals and the IAEA, know better than internet teens pretending to make knowledgeable claims about iran's illegal nuke weapons program.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:25 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times
The "corrector of lies" seems to have a problem with the truth. Ironic, eh?

Oh, and hate much?

Old 07-20-2014, 01:37 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
So let's see now, we have putin and his poodles shooting down commercial civilian jetliners, we see another of his poodles in syria barrel-bombing whole neighborhoods and sending militias to stab women and children to death by the thousands, putin the dog himself abrogating treaties to grab crimea - I've hear no screeching of "end the occupation!" by the far left/anti-american trash regarding that situation, almost 100,000 illegals walk across the border in a huge surge that will further massively drain the resources of the US as they collect their welfare and other benefits, the IRS "lost email" fiasco, and now we have a real winner - the ridiculous, endless, iranian "diplomatic negotiations" that have dragged on for what, TEN YEARS has been extended for another four months, as if that will make the slightest difference.

Has this country learned that making agreements with scum-hole countries like iran will not be adhered to by the scum-hole country?

When will this country learn that obama is an abject disaster like no other, and he needs to step down asap before a new major catastrophe occurs?

It's like a race to the finish line to see how many more screw-ups he can perform before his term ends.

Allowing a nuclear weapons-capable iran might be the worst of all of them.
Since I started paying real attention to politics, back in the early 90s, we have said that Iran has nuclear weapons.

Where are they?

Answer: they don't exist.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:57 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Yes, indeedy, why have long talks when you could have a long war?

I don't really see how the USA is supposed to interfere in another nation's internal politics without becoming the enemy of *both* sides. Just about every time (could be *every* time) we've given arms and assistance to some group, they wind up attacking us eventually.

I'd rather Obama and his team talk other nation's ears off rather than go to war again.

When was the last time The Republic of Korea, The Democratic Republic of Vietnam, The Phillipines, The United states of Brazil, The United States of Mexico, Argentina, Canada, Australia, Nigerai, Algeria, Oman, India, malasia, Indonesia, Thailand, Kenya, namibia, Congo, Ghana, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Egypt , Jordan ... all recipients of US military aid ever threatened or attacked its military, people or interests at home or abroad?

Old 07-20-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The "corrector of lies" seems to have a problem with the truth. Ironic, eh? Oh, and hate much?
Is english your first language? How about making some sense in your posts?

Old 07-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Since I started paying real attention to politics, back in the early 90s, we have said that Iran has nuclear weapons.
Sonny boy, I've been "paying real attention to politics" since the late 50s, and guess what, iran has had nuclear tech since the 1970s, when the US and Israel began helping them.

That they have run a clandestine weapons program for almost 20 years with help from n korea, russia, and others is not exactly breaking news to anyone paying attention.

Quote:
Where are they? Answer: they don't exist.
Is that your incredibly well-informed, highly educated opinion based upon zero facts or evidence? Thought so.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:17 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,714,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
When was the last time The Republic of Korea, The Democratic Republic of Vietnam, The Phillipines, The United states of Brazil, The United States of Mexico, Argentina, Canada, Australia, Nigerai, Algeria, Oman, India, malasia, Indonesia, Thailand, Kenya, namibia, Congo, Ghana, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Egypt , Jordan ... all recipients of US military aid ever threatened or attacked its military, people or interests at home or abroad?
Really? You're asking when we last had a shooting war with Korea, Vietnam, the Phillippines (1890's?), and had a firefight in a country either covertly or overtly?

Wow.

I may have exaggerated...but you've forgotten most of history up until about 2 days ago.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:20 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,714,640 times
Quote:
I had no idea we had such a high-level intelligence expert with such deep knowledge of their program, wow. Perhaps the CIA should bring you in as a consultant to teach them how to improve their intelligence gathering methods. Let's see, they run the world's largest, most powerful clandestine organization with the best trained operatives in the world, and you read the newspapers - but YOU'RE the expert.

I know 3 facts: 1) the US, despite having the best intel org in the world still got blind-sided by india and pakistan when they tested their nukes. 2) iran is a cancerous terror state like no other; it is a nation separate from all others in its support for war and terrorism across the planet. 3) iran is run by a theocratic dictatorship that regularly murders its own and other nations' citizens, and cannot be trusted.

Those 3 facts are sufficient to be overly cautious and unwilling to cut any deal with them - that regime should have been wiped off the map years ago.
Doesn't take a CIA agent to know how to read a map...and Jane's.

Considering that I, along with many others, were yelling that Iraq *did not have* WMD's...while all the 'experts' were saying they did...I think people who can read maps, Jane's *and* history might have the edge.

And Saudi Arabia has sponsored more effective terrorism groups than Iran has ever cobbled together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies