Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:43 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Thats not drunk. I honestly think shes on some drugs, maybe taking too many xanax. Which is kind of sad. Hopefully she will get some help.
She_sounded_really_drunk_in_Denver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 12:26 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,460,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Like I've said... the only times we hear about Palin or Bachmann here is when progressives/leftists keep creating threads on them. Their fixation on these two is bizarre and almost creepy.
Translation: If we ignore the fact that a woman who was once seen by many as the GOP's Great Hope For The Future has gone completely mental, maybe she'll just go away.

Old 08-11-2014, 12:29 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Like I've said... the only times we hear about Palin or Bachmann here is when progressives/leftists keep creating threads on them. Their fixation on these two is bizarre and almost creepy.
We all need some comic relief from time to time!

Old 08-11-2014, 01:01 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Translation: If we ignore the fact that a woman who was once seen by many as the GOP's Great Hope For The Future has gone completely mental, maybe she'll just go away.
The VP we have now is even worse.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:08 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Nothing is worse than the half-term quitter. Watch that clip again. This is presidential material? Really??

It's an embarrassment to this country that she was ever on a national ticket.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:12 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You didn't watch the Palin clip did you?

Go watch it, then come back here again. In all honesty theres something wrong with her. Stroke? Drugs? I dont know...but...theres something wrong, because while I might disagree with her this is.....really out there for her. She has a message going on, but the hamsters are playing telephone with it in her head, and she is just losing it.

This is a FAR cry from her when she was a VP candidate.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:16 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
She's not on drugs or drunk in that video, she's mocking liberals.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:19 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You didn't watch the Palin clip did you?

Go watch it, then come back here again. In all honesty theres something wrong with her. Stroke? Drugs? I dont know...but...theres something wrong, because while I might disagree with her this is.....really out there for her. She has a message going on, but the hamsters are playing telephone with it in her head, and she is just losing it.

This is a FAR cry from her when she was a VP candidate.
I agree that in that last few clips I've seen of her her speech is much slower, and she does appear to be under the influence of something. But the content of what she says has always been word salad and that hasn't changed. It's just word salad delivered at a slower, less coherent (if that is possible!) rate these days.

It does make you wonder what's going on with her, though.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:20 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Before you spend your $99 for a one year subscription there is a 47 second sampler on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ogJjmgpLM
Why would anyone want to spend a hundred bucks to watch a drunken fool prove it? She was so snockered that she couldn't even form complete sentences.

I hope she's not after John Boehner's job. She apparently doesn't have his capacity.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:21 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
She's not on drugs or drunk in that video, she's mocking liberals.
I thought the original clip was taken out of context and found and watched the entire thing elsewhere. No thats not mocking liberals, thats the hamsters falling off the wheel.

I've seen enough of Palin to know that when she mocked people in the past she did it very clearly, and nothing like this at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies