Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 03:10 AM
bUU

12,077 posts, read 10,659,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I am not lying you
Of course your are, but I understand why you're unwilling to admit your deceit. I guess having a discussion with you is pointless, since you have no intention of engaging with others with integrity. Even in your vacuous denial you couldn't bring yourself to admit the existence, much less the validity, of morality the way normal people view it. It is clear you're intent on using denial and other inane blathering to blind yourself to the reality of the issue, probably because admitting the truth would undercut the egoistic avarice you prefer to operate from. All that's left is for you to continually dodge and weave, and me to continually point out what you're doing to avoid the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
How about your never-ending rants telling people to just move to other countries? There's no logic, reality, facts or reason for that argument.
It is doubly-ridiculous given how his own vacuous answer would be better directed at himself, with regard to his baseless refusal to acknowledge his own civic responsibility.

What we're seeing here, in voluminous detail, is a very clear demonstration of how the right has gone from a respectable, alternative perspective to a juvenile and petulant thug perspective, maniacally beholden to corrupt self-centeredness - the right-wing's default ethos for the age. When you wonder how could they support XXX or oppose YYY, look right here at the puerile behaviors the right-wing has instilled in its young.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2014, 03:53 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,716,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Of course your are, but I understand why you're unwilling to admit your deceit.
I am not lying, I do believe that you believe that I am lying.

Quote:
I guess having a discussion with you is pointless, since you have no intention of engaging with others with integrity.
I use facts, logic, reason, history, and observations of human nature as well has the behavior of governments from across the world and across time..

Telling the truth is integrity, just because you refuse to expect reality or facts they do not cease to exist.

Reality is whatever refuses to go away when leftist stop believing in it. - by Philip K. Dick

Quote:
Even in your vacuous denial you couldn't bring yourself to admit the existence, much less the validity, of morality the way normal people view it.
Really? I have seen your version of "morality" it has lead to countless failures, lives ruined, and the wealth of generations spent and wasted to buy votes while you demonize success, hard work, and self interests.

Quote:
It is clear you're intent on using denial and other inane blathering to blind yourself to the reality of the issue, probably because admitting the truth would undercut the egoistic avarice you prefer to operate from.
I am not the one using emotion to justify failure, and theft of wealth and personal liberty...That is you side..

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and over and over again expecting things to change...Have they?

Has the War on Poverty ended or subsidized and created more poverty?

Has Open Borders lead to more or less illegal immigration?

Has higher taxes and regulations aided or harmed the American economy?

Have Government run schools produced better and brighter students after throwing money at them for the last 40 years?

Has restricting the 2nd Amendment resulted in more less crime in the inner cities of America?

Its very clear that the truth undercuts and destroys you emtionalist arguments that your side has been making since the the mid 1960`s and have been proven as myths, falsehoods and lies.

Don`t believe me? Look for your self.

Quote:
All that's left is for you to continually dodge and weave, and me to continually point out what you're doing to avoid the truth.
I do not dodge and weave you just bring up emotional buzzword and claim the high ground and avoid debate and use of facts because the facts are never on your side.

Quote:
It is doubly-ridiculous given how his own vacuous answer would be better directed at himself, with regard to his baseless refusal to acknowledge his own civic responsibility.
It is not vacuous. If you want to live a Europe Lifestyle that you would find in France, Spain, Germany, ect that is fine.

What about every one else who does not? You want to force your views on the American people who want the nation to stay as it was, to be based on liberty, limited government, sound money, secure borders, and a culture that hard and success over leisure and handouts.

You can have what you want, we can have what we want, everyone can win here.

Quote:
What we're seeing here, in voluminous detail, is a very clear demonstration of how the right has gone from a respectable, alternative perspective to a juvenile and petulant thug perspective, maniacally beholden to corrupt self-centeredness - the right-wing's default ethos for the age.
Really? we are the thugs?

Who has been attacking people who oppose union? It not us.

Who has been forcing children into failing schools and fight any real reforms? Funny is that not "corrupt self centerdness"?

Who is say "the border is more secure now then it ever has been"? And calling anyone who wants to and actively tries to secure the border as a "racist" or "hates hispanics"

Who tries to blame people for being successful and makes attempts to prevent the future success of other people out of spit and envy?

Who is trying to demonize other people based on emotions and brings nothing but failure, poverty, debt and waste to what ever they touch and where ever they reside?

Its ok, bloviate and beat you chest, that is all your side can do at this point.

Quote:
When you wonder how could they support XXX or oppose YYY, look right here at the puerile behaviors the right-wing has instilled in its young.
Coming from your side that is funny seeing how leftist have a children like mentality and approach everything with emotion and feels in place of facts and logic.

Old 08-06-2014, 04:02 PM

15,082 posts, read 14,264,361 times
Quote:
For the last time that post was in jest if you cant understand that is not my problem.
Every time you say something stupid, you backtrack and say it was in jest or that you were joking, or that you really didn't mean it. Every. Single. Time.
It's the M.O. of a child.

Old 08-06-2014, 04:16 PM

Were you lying or joking when you told me that you were only kidding when you were lambasting liberals?
Think carefully about how you respond.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:35 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,139,849 times
My political beliefs are derived from (and informed by) basic humanist principles and in part from Buddhist principles regarding how sapient beings should be treated. If pressed I would say that I am generally a leftist, but I hate to label myself with terms like "liberal" or "democrat" or even "leftist" itself because they are so loaded and lack flexibility. I am not a follower or member of any political party and do not necessarily agree with things a person says or does only because their political leanings might be similar to mine in a general sense. Psychological flexibility and flexibility of belief are important virtues to cultivate, IMO.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Every time you say something stupid, you backtrack and say it was in jest or that you were joking, or that you really didn't mean it. Every. Single. Time.
It's the M.O. of a child.
Hey sarcasm does not translate well over the internet.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Were you lying or joking when you told me that you were only kidding when you were lambasting liberals?
Think carefully about how you respond.
How is pointing out mindsets, waste, fraud, and a epically ever increasing list of failures "lambasting"?

Old 08-06-2014, 06:04 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,383,690 times
Do whatever you want with your checkbook. Stay out of mine except for matters of a true collective good.

Old 08-06-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Hey sarcasm does not translate well over the internet.
So, when you were slamming liberals as being mentally ill, you were being sarcastic? If you were joking or being sarcastic, that means you have absolutely no problem with the mental health of liberals. You like liberals?

"It was a joke" is your standard response when you're backed into a corner. Always.
It's the behavior of a small child.

Old 08-06-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Do whatever you want with your checkbook. Stay out of mine except for matters of a true collective good.
They always use the "collective good" to rob people of the wealth and strip them of their rights..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies