Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 06:48 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The OP is mind numbly ignorant of the situation.

Israel is probably the only nation on earth that gives as much clear cut warning that bombing is coming... dropping leaflets and other warnings... they have a precise, for the most part, attacks, accidents do happen of course.

I don't think even Americans are as vigilant as they are in terms of not trying to harm innocent civilians.....

If the younger generation sees Israel different, I suspect a new eye prescription is in order......
Leaflets are a crock! With over 2 million people in an open air prison which is 25 by 3 miles, where should these people go?

Old 08-02-2014, 06:51 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,982,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Leaflets are a crock!
no, they are small pieces of 11x7 paper...a crock is a stone vessel used for cooking

Old 08-02-2014, 06:52 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Leaflets are a crock!
Better than nothing... I don't recall America doing that... I think we did when we dropped nukes on the Japanese... but other than that.

Jewish people have had their asses handed to them, historically speaking... for them to have some fortitude and not deal with missiles being lobbed at them indiscriminately... is fine with me.....

Do you think for a second that if America had say Mexico lobbing bombs at them that we wouldn't go down there and whip ass, not in a New York minute would we put up with that... why do we expect differently from the Israelis??????

Old 08-02-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Better than nothing... I don't recall America doing that... I think we did when we dropped nukes on the Japanese... but other than that.

Jewish people have had their asses handed to them, historically speaking... for them to have some fortitude and not deal with missiles being lobbed at them indiscriminately... is fine with me.....

Do you think for a second that if America had say Mexico lobbing bombs at them that we wouldn't go down there and whip ass, not in a New York minute would we put up with that... why do we expect differently from the Israelis??????
Would the US indiscriminately bomb women and children?

Old 08-02-2014, 06:54 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,832,514 times
Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the explosion of Muslims and middle easterners in the US and Europe? Think that could be why there is 'less support'?

Also, many in my generation (I'm 31) are idiots. It's somewhat the liberal mentality. It sounds great in theory but doesn't work in real life.

Old 08-02-2014, 06:57 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Would the US indiscriminately bomb women and children?
Your ignorance is willfully showing... I'm not anti-American, but do you realize that we firebombed the hell out of japan during WW2....... plenty of innocent children and women were killed.

The onus is on Hamas... they are getting what they've sowed... of course no one wants to see innocents killed, but again... they are being warned that a shytstorm is coming....

Old 08-02-2014, 06:57 PM

I can't think of any more terrorist act than to indiscriminately bomb women, children, and families.

The terror weapons Israel is using in its war crimes against civilians in Gaza - Stop the War Coalition

Old 08-02-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Your ignorance is willfully showing... I'm not anti-American, but do you realize that we firebombed the hell out of japan during WW2....... plenty of innocent children and women were killed.

The onus is on Hamas... they are getting what they've sowed... of course no one wants to see innocents killed, but again... they are being warned that a shytstorm is coming....
We must learn from history, don't you agree?

Quote:
Hiroshima to Israel: Stop indiscriminate killings in Gaza
Quote:
We the citizens of Hiroshima, the city that was completely destroyed by indiscriminate atomic bombing 69 years ago, demand that the Israeli Government immediately stops indiscriminately killing and injuring Palestinian civilians.
Quote:
So far more than 500 people have been killed and about 3,600 injured as a result of continuous aerial bombing and bombardment on the ground, which started on July 8 and July 18 respectively. More than 80 percent of these casualties are ordinary civilians, in particular, women and children, not members of Hamas that Israel calls terrorist Islamic fundamentalists. Clearly such indiscriminate killing and injuring of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli military forces are crimes against humanity and war crimes. More than 60,000 people are now displaced within the Gaza Strip and struggle to survive under intense fear for their lives.
Hiroshima to Israel: Stop indiscriminate killings in Gaza | marthiemombergblog

Old 08-02-2014, 07:05 PM

410 posts, read 398,254 times
Quote:
I can't think of any more terrorist act than to indiscriminately bomb women, children, and families.

The terror weapons Israel is using in its war crimes against civilians in Gaza - Stop the War Coalition
Why isn't your outrage directed towards Boko Haram, ISIS and Syria?
They are killing many, many more women, children and families.

Could it be that in the world of Muslims and Muslim apologists only Jews are terrorists?

Old 08-02-2014, 07:06 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,966,152 times
Quote:
Israel is losing support of most other nations. Although Americans generally still support Israel, the younger generation is less inclined to agree with Israel's indiscriminate bombing of children and families in Gaza.

Israel and the world: Us and them | The Economist
Is that because younger generations are poorly educated and do not know history? of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies