Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 08:59 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times

Advertisements

BooooooooooooooooooSH!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2014, 09:27 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
The Obama Administration continues to channel its "inner Nixon" in honor of the 40th anniversary of Nixon's resignation.....what a group of sleazy individuals, led by the slimiest of individuals.

Old 08-08-2014, 10:13 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
The Obama Administration continues to channel its "inner Nixon" in honor of the 40th anniversary of Nixon's resignation.....what a group of sleazy individuals, led by the slimiest of individuals.
I'd understand all the hoopla if it was the 50th anniversary, but who cares about the 40th? Why so many programs about Nixon? Until you start considering it in the context of a left-wing MSM doing their very best to distract attention from what's going on in DC and the Obama administration. Now the HHS has lost e-mails? This administration is either basely incompetent or criminally corrupt...and to cover it up the MSM has to reach back 40 years and bang us over the head with Nixon.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:24 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I'd understand all the hoopla if it was the 50th anniversary, but who cares about the 40th? Why so many programs about Nixon? Until you start considering it in the context of a left-wing MSM doing their very best to distract attention from what's going on in DC and the Obama administration. Now the HHS has lost e-mails? This administration is either basely incompetent or criminally corrupt...and to cover it up the MSM has to reach back 40 years and bang us over the head with Nixon.
Oh, I'm totally with you on this. 40 is a really odd number to "commemorate", and it's not like Nixon is around to interview anyway. In fact, I bet the large majority of the people directly involved are dead.

I believe the MSM is providing ground cover for the most corrupt president in this country's history. Apparently, the lost emails/destroyed hard drives storyline isn't suspicious to Obama supporters, but it certainly is a signal to the rest of us that we can no longer trust anything that comes from this administration.

Obama should have his feet held to the fire for all of his lies, but the media can no longer be counted on to be the Fourth Estate.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:52 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Obama said "not a smidgen of corruption" and his useful idiots believe him.

"Osama bin Laden is dead and al-quaeda is on the run"

"if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare"

Old 08-08-2014, 02:59 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Oh please. This is a minor issue (unlike the louis lerner thing). This is someone who just did maintenance on her emails so that it didn't exceed IT requirements.

Asking why the backups aren't there is a more interesting question-which oddly wasn't addressed in the article.

Old 08-08-2014, 03:01 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh please. This is a minor issue (unlike the louis lerner thing). This is someone who just did maintenance on her emails so that it didn't exceed IT requirements.

Asking why the backups aren't there is a more interesting question-which oddly wasn't addressed in the article.
So you think the Lois Lerner thing is a serious issue? Wow.

Other lefties on this forum say it's made up (or at least imply that conservatives deserve to be targeted).

Old 08-08-2014, 03:05 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
So you think the Lois Lerner thing is a serious issue? Wow.

Other lefties on this forum say it's made up (or at least imply that conservatives deserve to be targeted).
Shrug, im not willing to burn loius lerner at the stake, but I find the issue concerning, and deserving of deep investigation. While the explanations given are all possible - I find them unlikely. I think the failure to backup data in a reasonable fashion to be a serious issue.....and I suppose that qualifies here too, but not the actions of the person mentioned here.

I am just seeing someone managing their mailbox as per IT's direction. I find it to be more likely to be true then not.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:01 PM

6,261 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama said "not a smidgen of corruption" and his useful idiots believe him.

"Osama bin Laden is dead and al-quaeda is on the run"

"if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare"
There have been some really memorable quotes from this presidency. I don't think I'll ever again be able to hear the word "smigeon", or the emphatic word "period" at the end of a sentence again, without thinking about this administration.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:06 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama Official Deleted Obamacare Emails Sought By Congress | The Daily Caller

More email problems - is anyone surprised? She was breaking the law by not keeping the required back ups and then deleted the originals. Now she can't cooperate with the investigation into the failed Obamacare rollout. Oh well, this administration has failed at transparency and at efficiency time after time.

This administration has purposely avoided being transparent all along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies