Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 11:07 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ISIS: We will raise our flag in the White House - The Week

I wonder if anyone in the WH takes this as a true threat or just blowing it off?
Bring it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2014, 11:11 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Bring it.
I think we should have a bunch of ISIS flags made up and have a gathering of Americans to spit on their flag and burn them, it seems to be how they display their outrage so maybe they would get the message. Nope, waste on money, simply bomb them back to under the rocks they crawled out from under.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:16 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
I have no idea why my first post was deleted or how it was off topic. Seriously.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:28 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Kerry should go over there and try to reason with them.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:37 AM

4,319 posts, read 4,206,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Kerry should go over there and try to reason with them.
I would agree -- we should send a white-roses delegation -- Kerry, Valerie Jarret, Hillary and a couple of other POS whose names escape me right now.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:45 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I think we should have a bunch of ISIS flags made up and have a gathering of Americans to spit on their flag and burn them, it seems to be how they display their outrage so maybe they would get the message. Nope, waste on money, simply bomb them back to under the rocks they crawled out from under.
Look, when ISIS has a D Day in Savannah Georgia, I will grab my rifle, and I will go and whip somebodys ass.

Until then, they can kill one another in the desert. They've been doing it for 6000 years, and nothings stopped them from doing yet. When people have tried, they just turned on the people trying to stop the violence as "invaders".

Ok, they want to be left alone, I say we compromise and give them exactly what they want. If they try to expand or hurt other countries, we'll deal with that as it is called for.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:49 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Look, when ISIS has a D Day in Savannah Georgia, I will grab my rifle, and I will go and whip somebodys ass.

Until then, they can kill one another in the desert. They've been doing it for 6000 years, and nothings stopped them from doing yet. When people have tried, they just turned on the people trying to stop the violence as "invaders".

Ok, they want to be left alone, I say we compromise and give them exactly what they want. If they try to expand or hurt other countries, we'll deal with that as it is called for.
No, no, no...you can't be taking that approach.

They threatened us with that statement, so now we've gotta get a few hundred thousand of our soldiers and do another invasion. You know...because those words constitute a 'grave threat.'

LOL...war, war, war.

Old 08-08-2014, 12:13 PM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ISIS: We will raise our flag in the White House - The Week

I wonder if anyone in the WH takes this as a true threat or just blowing it off?
The Christian right has made this country resemble a religious state. Faith driven laws, highest drinking age in the first world and agendas driven by social issues. Instead of worrying about a religious state caused by those guys, I'd look to the enemy within.

Old 08-08-2014, 12:18 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." is a quote by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II. Of course it was originally stated in Japanese, this is the English translation. This is even more true now than then...lots o luck Islamees.

Old 08-08-2014, 12:31 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
The Christian right has made this country resemble a religious state. Faith driven laws, highest drinking age in the first world and agendas driven by social issues. Instead of worrying about a religious state caused by those guys, I'd look to the enemy within.
You've got a bad case of 1st world problems there bro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies